Pages:
Author

Topic: Sudden Ethereum PUMP!! What is the reason? - page 4. (Read 565 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Hey guys, after waking up in the morning I saw ETH was at 263$. Currently sitting on the 270$ price. What is the news behind this pump?

Also, are we going to see Ethereum again 300+? What's your thought on this?
It is already nearing 300 but i think it is not a sudden pump rather if you see monthly chart you will see that ethereum was ranging and accumulating in that price range for months. In other words the support range was firmly developing and i think the price will truly breakout if it exceeds 350 then we can expect some longterm bulls.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I am quite optimistic that this surge is going to be the start of something big for ethereum and bitcoin, I am specifically talking with reference to longterm bull trend which was highly expected after btc halving even, seems like coming months will be even more bullish.
Activity: 421
Merit: 47
Hey guys, after waking up in the morning I saw ETH was at 263$. Currently sitting on the 270$ price. What is the news behind this pump?

I do not think this is a pump, i see it as a gradual growth taking effects on the price of etherum on the exchanges and marketcap, and i believe as reported should grow even further.

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
All eyes on Ethereum now, big whales are targeting on top alts now seems like alts season. Over the past few days ETH is soaring and I went through few articles where it suggest there are possiblities that ETH might go more than $450. There are chances that alts will rock for couple of months from now on and I am personally planning to Invest in some top alts.

https://u.today/ethereum-eth-price-is-likely-to-surge-to-470-after-it-breaks-300-major-analyst-believes#h31
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

Pages:
Jump to: