Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest for newbies investors! - page 4. (Read 456 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
August 17, 2023, 02:25:58 PM
Am not sure you're also not a newbie because your idea here is very poor to help a newbie get the message you're conveying well communicated, am seeing a sr member rank posting like a newbie here, if this is all a newbies nerds to make the right decision then many would have been misled because this is not informative enough, let's learn to be more constructive in passing across a message considering the requirements for a quality post.
I had a similar thought when I saw this post. It took me some time to understand what op was trying to convey. I understand the message you're aiming to share, which could be helpful for newcomers. However, the way you've presented your post gives me the impression that it's a newcomer advising other newcomers. Your explanation of why they shouldn't invest now and how to navigate the process is lacking.

At first, I had doubt this is from a high ranked member. And On checking your profile and post history, noticed you primarily focus on the altcoin section of the forum. I'm sorry to say, but I'm aware that many users from that section often make low-quality posts. I strongly believe you should improve your posting skills before creating content of higher quality, which is expected from someone of your rank.
Activity: 644
Merit: 661
- Jay -
August 17, 2023, 02:25:54 PM
First advice is to remove crypto and replace that wit Bitcoin. Newbies should not go anywhere near altcoins and focus on researching more about Bitcoin.
They can invest as long as they have gotten the ropes about how bitcoin works and how not to lose them.

- Jay -
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
August 17, 2023, 02:15:23 PM
Isnt it better to invest early? Most tokens or coins grows in the end. At least for the better projects. If you are gonna invest a bit later you cant maximize the potential profits youll get when that token price soars very high. Not all projects can bloom like bitcoin ethereum and other tokens but we all knew that investing early could be a game changer when the project explode.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
August 17, 2023, 02:12:08 PM
Am not sure you're also not a newbie because your idea here is very poor to help a newbie get the message you're conveying being well communicated, am seeing a sr member rank posting like a newbie here, if this is all a newbies nerds to make the right decision then many would have been misled because this is not informative enough, let's learn to be more constructive in passing across a message considering the requirements for a quality post.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
August 17, 2023, 01:56:34 PM
Don't invest early
Do not trade to soon

This is because you are new to the crypto market so you may have an idea of ​​getting rich quick but that is absolutely zero quota.
I would like to encourage people to come here and then research crypto. Then you can get an idea of ​​when and how you should proceed.
Pages:
Jump to: