Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest Me a Coin, And I'll Tell You What I Think - page 4. (Read 4403 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Shift - Decentralised internet.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=agXFIB-0LIo

It's trading in a range and it's really not a bad looking chart.  The volume is kinda on the low side but nothing really bad.  It's actually a decent coin to watch out for.  Hopefully the volatility goes down a bit.  Traders have been doing mini pump and dumps, that's why.

Nexus, Stratis, Game, Atlant, Salt, Wagerr, Apx

Curious to see your answers =P

Nexus actually broke out.  How could I have missed this?  If I was trading this I would probably get in at .0004 BTC and add more at .0005 BTC or so and then follow that trend with a trailing stop.

Stratis is not looking good right now.  Just stay away from it.  The volatility is kinda going down tho and if it starts going flat it's time to wait for it move up.

Game is exactly the same as Stratis.

APX, I would avoid due to very low volume.

Sorry but I won't bother looking at Atlant, Sal and Wagerr.

zenCash and Nav coin ?

Zencash faked out, but could look good in the future.  It's a wait and see for me.

Navcoin broke out, made a parabolic rise, players dumped and now it's in Nowhere Land.  Avoid.

That's it for today guys.  Will do this again tomorrow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I'm checking on zetacoin and thinking if I should invest. The coin is more like up and down always and now it's cheaper and I think it's a good time to buy. Please have a look if there's a future in it.
You became a Full member, you don't know what coin you are investing it. Which means you don't know also how to read the chart properly. You just do trade base on what your thinking and guessing only. Trading is not a wheel of fortune fir what you've been thinking , it will be happen. I think you need more research about in trading mate. If I were you leave zeta and ignore it at once, Your just only wasting yiur time for this things  and waiting for nothing.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
XEL moon or no ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
How about stox? 1st also something to by now
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019
GUP is not looking good.  It's trending down and it looks like that's not gonna change soon.  Same with CDT.  I would have taken my losses with this one while they were small.

Most of HVN's volume is in HitBTC and it's way too early to tell how it will do as it has been listed just a couple of days ago.

Yes, I feel the same. GUP and CDT is in very long decline mode. They couldn't recover from this after all this BTC dumps.
HVN made good short term profits in Hitbtc. It's time to say goodbye though. Never fall in love with altcoins.
Activity: 742
Hey guys, suggest me what to trade and I'll tell you what I think and also possibly post a chart to visualize my thoughts.

I'm in the sidelines for now as I don't see anything good to trade.  The whole market pretty much sucks.  But there might be a gem or two out there that's under the radar that I haven't heard of.

So help me find those gems.  Suggest me a coin to trade.  Thanks.

What do you think about NEO and PAY.
- NEO: While everyone trusts and puts expectations on it, it's relentless decrease.
- Pay has a lot of good information however after the dump strong and now it's just about (0.00059 - 0.00065). Could it increase again?
I am quite excited to hear opinion from you!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Shift - Decentralised internet.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=agXFIB-0LIo

I would also like to hear something about Shift, very interesting project.
Activity: 280
What do you think about RISE? Thanks
Activity: 238
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
can you make a review about Centra ICO and Paragon ICO?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'm checking on zetacoin and thinking if I should invest. The coin is more like up and down always and now it's cheaper and I think it's a good time to buy. Please have a look if there's a future in it.
Activity: 224
SYSCOIN
FLORINCOIN
XVG
BNB
ARK
LISK
CLOAK
TRIG
Okcash
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Ok guys, I'll the first two replies and try to keep up as they come.

Have you looked at Walton, the "Chinese Iota"?

The whitepaper looks good, and the team seems solid, the former VP of Samsung is part of the team and a Korean professor. I think, it's a Korean and Chinese joint venture.

On the downside, info is hard to find, the website could look better and there promo video could be much better.

Here's the thing about trading and markets.  In crypto, the fact the a currency or token is listed in a new or an unknown exchange is a bad thing.  In the case of WTC, it's listed in    Binance.  I don't think a lot of people have heard of it before.  And checking its volume in Coinmarketcap, it's the 19th exchange in terms of volume.  Again, not a good thing.

Take note that I don't care about the white paper or who the devs are.  I care only about the market and how it's doing.  Everything else is noise.

Good thread, if you support your thoughts with charts that would be great. I'm following the thread.
What do you think about GUP, CDT and HVN? GUP has very low volume in Bittrex, CDT and HVN is struggling in Etherdelta despite their successful ICO progress.

GUP is not looking good.  It's trending down and it looks like that's not gonna change soon.  Same with CDT.  I would have taken my losses with this one while they were small.

Most of HVN's volume is in HitBTC and it's way too early to tell how it will do as it has been listed just a couple of days ago.

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
whats your thought on;
OmiseGo,
Ripples,
DogeCoin.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
I used to trade over GNT (Golem) too much. I've recently bought it for ~7.5k sats and sold off for 11.1k sats at trex.
Can you please help me out with some better analysis over the same? I wish to know if this could go more like above 15k once again?
It touched more than 26k sats once, but as the markets crashed this one also plummeted hard. Any possible rallies in the near future?
Activity: 182
if you dont want to gamble with shitcoins, you should go for OMG and XBY

This market is perfect, can't really understand OP crying about market specially last couple of months Wink
Activity: 114
Cashout is not a wise choice to trade in cryptocurrency market. Focus on fundamental of any coin and put your money and then holding it for a long time. HODL IS KING
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I wonder about IOTA now. can you help me
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Hi there.

My suggestions are:
  • Iexec-RLC   -- Good project. The coin was released in May. Currently around the initial value. 40M market cap
  • Tokencard (TKN) -- Beta release scheduled for octuber 2nd.  Current market cap: 45M, while Monaco has 237M market cap and Tenx has 465M  
  • Rads looks interesting too

Activity: 210
What do you think about waves? I think we will have a bright future with waves. The devs and the team are doing a great job.

And I would like to know what you think about NXT. I think it will rise up while the ardor snapshot, when the people can get free Ignis for holding NXT
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Hey guys, suggest me what to trade and I'll tell you what I think and also possibly post a chart to visualize my thoughts.

I'm in the sidelines for now as I don't see anything good to trade.  The whole market pretty much sucks.  But there might be a gem or two out there that's under the radar that I haven't heard of.

So help me find those gems.  Suggest me a coin to trade.  Thanks.

Great thread, so here's my suggestion and tell me what you think about NEM/XEM for long term trading. I am very curious as to what you can say about this coin, I'm not sure if you have heard about this coin but this has been here for quite some time already.
Pages:
Jump to: