Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me a movie - page 98. (Read 37332 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
September 08, 2016, 03:18:46 PM
It is time to look at new comics Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows 2016. Very funny and efficiently.
Activity: 287
September 08, 2016, 02:17:30 PM
Not only the fans of the game Warcraft will be pleased watching movies "Warcraft". This is truly a masterpiece from which you can not refuse.
Activity: 270
September 08, 2016, 01:54:37 PM
Batman vs Superman was actually a really good one. Forget what the critics say about it, it's actually really enjoyable. And if your into like those Sci-Fi movies that have to do with artificial intelligence, I would recommend watching Ex Machina.

No offence, but I hated Batman v Superman, for me it seemed like just another generic superhero movie cashing in on the current trend.

However Ex Machina was amazing IMO, good shout on that one. It really makes you think about the philosophical implications of AI, and is very well directed with some tense moments and interesting cinematography. Interesting that you would recommend such different movies!

Some of my recommendations would be:

"Oldboy" (Original Korean version)
"Tokyo Gore Police" (Totally OTT Japanese action horror, not for the faint-hearted)
"Birdman" (Satirical take on the superhero genre, incredible acting and cinematography, quite arty and not a superhero movie)
"Akira" (Classic anime film, amazing soundtrack and crazy storyline)
"What we do in The Shadows" (Hilarious mockumentary film about a group of vampires living in New Zealand)

Also check out my "Arthouse/cult/classic movie thread" for some strange and wonderful movies, feel free to discuss or add your own recommendations!
I do like grindhouse old style movies.
And I agree about BVS. I only liked WW in there. She will have her own movie so will be watching out for that when it comes out.
Oldboy The film left a dual impression with a large predominance of negativity. Of the benefits you can highlight an interesting and unusual ideas, music and staging fights.
For me, the best films from Asia, this horror. These guys know how to scare, and thus no blood and outright murder. But the militants only fun to watch fights.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
September 08, 2016, 01:52:58 PM
Batman vs Superman was actually a really good one. Forget what the critics say about it, it's actually really enjoyable. And if your into like those Sci-Fi movies that have to do with artificial intelligence, I would recommend watching Ex Machina.

No offence, but I hated Batman v Superman, for me it seemed like just another generic superhero movie cashing in on the current trend.

However Ex Machina was amazing IMO, good shout on that one. It really makes you think about the philosophical implications of AI, and is very well directed with some tense moments and interesting cinematography. Interesting that you would recommend such different movies!

"Tokyo Gore Police" (Totally OTT Japanese action horror, not for the faint-hearted)
"Birdman" (Satirical take on the superhero genre, incredible acting and cinematography, quite arty and not a superhero movie)
"What we do in The Shadows" (Hilarious mockumentary film about a group of vampires living in New Zealand)

Also check out my "Arthouse/cult/classic movie thread" for some strange and wonderful movies, feel free to discuss or add your own recommendations!
And I agree about BVS. I only liked WW in there. She will have her own movie so will be watching out for that when it comes out.
Oldboy The film left a dual impression with a large predominance of negativity. Of the benefits you can highlight an interesting and unusual ideas, music and staging fights.

Oldboy was part of a series of films based on the theme vengance. The other 2 films in the series include Sympathy For Mr Vengeance and Lady Vengeance the latter I didn't like or dislike on the first viewing. Oldboy is one of those films that you need to watch and what got me started on Korean films.
Activity: 263
September 08, 2016, 11:44:37 AM

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
September 08, 2016, 11:11:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
September 08, 2016, 12:44:12 AM
Right here's my suggestions :

Vampire Hunter D
Cold Eyes
Man On Fire
Blade runner
Mulholland Drive
Shutter
Mad Detective
Kung Fu Hustle
Chungking Express

A complete random selection
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 08, 2016, 12:33:32 AM
Lord of the rings movie set is a good watch.
Activity: 196
:)
September 07, 2016, 06:35:49 AM
Suicide squad I'm watched in cinemas with my girlfriend
This movie are so beautiful so watch it enjoy☺
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 07, 2016, 04:30:31 AM
Watch a documentary about the solar system.

That was genius! That would be very interesting to watch. I like to watch documentaries.
Activity: 223
September 07, 2016, 01:45:39 AM
Already there went out another season autobiography of Pablo Escobar and his evil empire. It is a great desire to see.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
September 06, 2016, 10:51:17 PM

dx5
Activity: 303
Merit: 251
September 06, 2016, 09:54:29 PM
Watch a documentary about the solar system.
Activity: 175
September 06, 2016, 07:34:04 PM
iam suggestion for you

1 x-men
2 fantastic four
3 the conjuring
4 batman vs superman
5 spiderman
6 hulk

Might as well watch Captain America: Civil War because most of those super heroes are in that movie. Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 06, 2016, 07:02:40 PM
iam suggestion for you

1 x-men
2 fantastic four
3 the conjuring
4 batman vs superman
5 spiderman
6 hulk
Activity: 223
September 06, 2016, 05:33:54 PM
I looked at the cinema War Dogs. I advise. You will not regret the time spent.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
September 06, 2016, 03:26:07 AM
perhaps you can try
Yes man
secret life of walter mity
 i like that movies
Activity: 312
September 06, 2016, 12:54:21 AM
I recommend Now you see me movie its good and interesting movie.
Activity: 275
September 06, 2016, 12:47:17 AM
"Mona Lisa Smile," "GI Jane," "The Devil Wears Prada" is the best movie that could see the woman. Of course that's not all. But also good.
Activity: 251
September 05, 2016, 03:29:53 PM
I really like movies with deep meaning, and spies. One of those movies you recommend Bridge of Spies. It took the film as a famous exchange between the USSR and the USA
Tom Hanks is very well played a major role in this film. I've heard a lot of stories about this story in real life. Tension between the two countries was really strong.
Pages:
Jump to: