Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me a website for Day Trading - page 2. (Read 1093 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
March 26, 2017, 02:12:03 AM
After trying out YoBit,I'd want to start marginal trading.The usual bitcoins to alt and vica versa.The site must be very supportive,less document requirements and supports most of the altcoins.
Also I will be day trading at times or invest in a stable alt for a week/month.My main concern is support,they trading website must support most of the alts and definitely bots. 

I always use to move with the trading in localbitcoins.com. Apart from any trading site, in this site we can make start volume and maximum volume of trade with the price conversion here. Traders are so reliable and you could check them with the trust and feedbacks under their account. If you wish to become a trader, this is best time and buy the bitcoins as much you can and hold it. Sell it out when it move to peak value.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
March 25, 2017, 08:34:55 PM
After trying out YoBit,I'd want to start marginal trading.The usual bitcoins to alt and vica versa.The site must be very supportive,less document requirements and supports most of the altcoins.
Also I will be day trading at times or invest in a stable alt for a week/month.My main concern is support,they trading website must support most of the alts and definitely bots. 

If you are looking for exchanges with stable volume and supports lots of alts, you can check Poloniex and Bittrex. I used them both and I can say that both of them are really good exchanges. Poloniex has margin trading and I thin has the most volume for altcoins. You can also try Bittrex but just for normal exchange trading because they don't offer margin trading. If you want to interact with other traders, Poloniex has troll box where you can chat with MODs and traders alike. Go try them both and see what suits your needs.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
March 25, 2017, 03:08:22 PM
Poloniex is great for margin trading, but for day trading it's a little bit unusual because most of the trading bots and pumpers go straight to Poloniex, so for day trading sometimes other exchanges like Bittrex would be better.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
March 25, 2017, 01:11:35 PM
Poloniex does have a margin trading. Tho I have really no experience on that I think poloniex is the best trading site for it. https://m.poloniex.com/support/aboutMarginTrading/
Also they have an optio where you can lend from other peoples money to tart margin trading so it's a good opportunity for starters. Poloniex also have a high volume for alt trading compared to other exchangers.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
March 25, 2017, 01:01:44 PM
i don't like marginal trading so i am no expert but i think poloniex has something like that.

for day trading altcoins you can again use poloniex. i don't know how their support is since i do not use it. i use bittrex instead and until now i have never had any problems to be wanting to contact support.
as for supporting alts, polo and bittrex both support almost all the altcoins with some on polo not on trex and some others on trex and not on polo Cheesy

the API is good both places but polo has more options (sockets, chart points,...)
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
March 25, 2017, 03:37:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: