Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me best and trusted,oldest site for btc investment. - page 3. (Read 7824 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group
The company I work for First Global Credit has been trading since 2014 based out of our head office in Geneva and Hong Kong. You can deposit bitcoin and use them as margin (without selling them) to trade stocks like Google, Tesla, Twitter, Betfair and 200 others, ETFs like Chinese large cap stocks, Brazil stocks, Mexico and Futures like Mini S&P, mini Gold, mini copper, heating oil, natural gas, corn, sugar, coffee and cocoa. It is liquid, backed by actual market positions and therefore much safer than many CFD sites. Also, we pay interest on all accounts over 10BTC.
Accounts over 200 btc can opt for their investment capital to be held in a custodial account with two out of three signatories needed to move capital.
My partners come from the banking industry and Jon Matonis is on our board of directors. If this is suitable for your needs I would suggest a SKYPE call with my CEO Gavin Smith to discuss how we may work together to help you achieve your goals.
Marcie D Terman
Communications Director
www.firstglobalcredit.com
[email protected]

We have been trading since Oct 2014
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
There is no trusted site to invest. All of them can close any moment. Old sites aren't guarantee of safety anyway. Scam is scam, doesn't matter if it's a new or old scheme.

You are funny...
If i understand well you are saying that my investment site is soon or late a scam and if my site become a scam...so i'm a scammer?

Please change your "no trusted site" in almost no trusted site"

it is funny to see that on this forum you can say the truth and you get red trust and on the other site some members say wrong things and they get nothing or even get green trust...
morality:
here say never the truth but wrong things so you will become "respectable" [JOKE] (lol)

Well, the sites can close any time for different reasons, nobody know the day after tomorrow, so i reafirm that THERE IS NO TRUSTED SITE TO INVEST. I don't know who is in the other side, i don't know how trusted is the site owner, so for safe i prefer to be cautious. I can invest depending of service, but i will never invest trusting 100%.

The real funny thing here is that you want to negative people that is warning others to be cautious about "perfect investiment schemes".

Cheers!

The reality is at the moment I offer an investment system for free and it makes profit.
At the moment each claim is worth 600 satoshi or so.
After if people accept not this gift...i can not force them to accept.
I want nothing...
i just propose.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There is no trusted site to invest. All of them can close any moment. Old sites aren't guarantee of safety anyway. Scam is scam, doesn't matter if it's a new or old scheme.

You are funny...
If i understand well you are saying that my investment site is soon or late a scam and if my site become a scam...so i'm a scammer?

it is funny to see that on this forum you can say the truth and you get red trust and on the other site some members say wrong things and they get nothing or even get green trust...
morality:
here say never the truth but wrong things so you will become "respectable" [JOKE] (lol)

Well, the sites can close any time for different reasons, nobody know the day after tomorrow, so i reafirm that THERE IS NO TRUSTED SITE TO INVEST. I don't know who is in the other side, i don't know how trusted is the site owner, so for safe i prefer to be cautious. I can invest depending of service, but i will never invest trusting 100%.

The real funny thing here is that you want to negative people that is warning others to be cautious about "perfect investiment schemes".

Cheers!
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
I know you are considering BTCJam, but I would treat it with a lot of caution.

Also, if you do end up using it, be sure to use the available 3rd party websites which help with scoring each BTCJam borrower (including their potential links to other defaulters).  Spread your BTCJam investments, and focus on the A+/A- loan categories.  Follow some established BTCJam lenders to see their own lending portfolio.

p.s. You can also try other sources of BTC investments e.g. Keza.
http://themerkle.com/bitcoin-investment-startup-keza-unveils-ios-beta-app/
https://www.producthunt.com/tech/keza
http://getkeza.com/
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
DMD Diamond. A PoS coin generating 25% interest rate per year and it s been around for over 3 years. The dev team s comprised of very honest people and it has brought me nothing but profits. No BS, No affiliate links, just a sincere recommendation. The link is just under my avatar.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
hey there all help me to find out the best btc investment which really do business(which really trade or invest our invested btc NOT SCAM).so please tell me best investment site which is trusted and really work,because there are lot of scams investment sites.
thank you

crypto-games.net .
1. You can invest in multiple coins
2. Profit is for sure as you are the house
3. If you dont like it, YOu can divest at any time ( After 1 day of your investment )

I am an investor there and i am very happy
legendary

You are funny...

morality:
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
Time and time again, I have found that simply having put my btc in a cold wallet and hodling would have been much more profitible. You truly do not own your coins unless they reside at a wallet address under your sole control. Unless a service offers insurance (coinbase actually does, to my knowledge), you have no assurance of value, making the risk really not worth the potential gains.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
hey there all help me to find out the best btc investment which really do business(which really trade or invest our invested btc NOT SCAM).so please tell me best investment site which is trusted and really work,because there are lot of scams investment sites.
thank you

I suggest you of course my 2 investment site.
Invest with "brain"

If you believe that the 100 days plan is not intersting in the next 100 days,then invest just the minimum 0.001BTC and you can claim for free for 100 days from the "private faucet"

You can try for free the Ucloudmining system and invest "only" if you feel it will be profitable in the future.

The U2cloudmining is of course more risky than the 100 days plan but you can try it for free.

The 100 days plan will end soon and new investment are not possible.(of course all investors will be paid with profit) and 100 days plan will merge with the U2cloudmining
The investment time is now over and one can now only invest for free or re-invest earned cash.
Have fun...
legendary
I think hashocean is trusty

Hashocean s a big time Ponzi. Skip it, you ll just end up losing your money.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
1broker is certainly trusted for high amounts of btc.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
For me it is BTCJAM. I don't really know how old it is. but it is one of the most trusted and legit bitcoin investment system. it works as loan system, people borrow loans from BTCJAM. So, you can earn from interest.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I think hashocean is trusty
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
i've been user for a while of BTC Jam and the now called Loanbase sites, and they are ok, the interest rates went high tho, and i stoped investing there because even tho the 93-95% of the loans were paid back, the 5-7% of defaulted loans were enough to lose all my profit.

Now im starting to use BTC Pop, it is still small in users amount, but they now have some IPOs, and they are more attractive to me. But again, there are like just 7 IPOs, and only one looks good enough.

BTC Pop managers are good, they act quick and they are working hard to get confidence and more users.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
thank you

HashNest is always te best forme.
HashNest.com (It uses cloud mining and is owned by BitmainTech so it will not spam - likely)
legendary
DMD Diamond, a PoS coin with 25% annual interest which s been around for over 2.5 years. Not a single person has ever been scammed and it has brought me nothing but profits.
The link is under my avatar.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
Overall you're better off forgetting it and coming back ten years later for another peep. If you really want to put your coins at risk then look into the super established gambling sites or lend out coins on places like Bitfinex or Poloniex. None of them are risk free either but at least they have the incentive to not rape you.

Scammy shitholes like btcjam? Puhlease.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Try btcjam.com .You will love it. But most of the loans there are long terms investments .
I thought that BTCJam is good place but after reading some comments I am not so sure anymore:

Avoid it if you can. The site is full of scammers and it's a no surprise if you will get a negative profit after quite sometime.
If you want to invest in lending I sugest you go to btcpop or bitbond. They have options for collateral and the administration does their best to secure any loan. Another way is to invet in the lending section in this forum. Always ask for a collateral if you are lending big amount of coins

Apparently btcpop and bitcond are similar services but with better management and administration. I will check on them some more myself to see if that is actually the case here.

Me too. I always go for BTCJam. But i have never really tried lending some BTCs there so I guess i got saved from the hassle.
legendary
thank you

I suggest you of course my 2 investment site.
Invest with "brain"

If you believe that the 100 days plan is not intersting in the next 100 days,then invest just the minimum 0.001BTC and you can claim for free for 100 days from the "private faucet"

You can try for free the Ucloudmining system and invest "only" if you feel it will be profitable in the future.

The U2cloudmining is of course more risky than the 100 days plan but you can try it for free.

Pages:
Jump to: