Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me best bounty campaigns that pay in USDT or popular cryptocurrencies - page 3. (Read 398 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I want to reenter bounty campaign market. So please suggest me best bounty campaigns that pay in USDT or popular cryptocurrencies. Thank you.
As your rank you can't join in any stable coin (USDT,USDC) or BTC campaigns, even it’s very difficult to participate in others signature campaigns because of your rank. First of all you have to increase your rank then you can get chances for any BTC rewards signature campaigns. So many gambling based BTC signature campaigns running.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
I want to reenter bounty campaign market. So please suggest me best bounty campaigns that pay in USDT or popular cryptocurrencies. Thank you.
It is right decision to start work again, you can check bounty Detective's Bounties they now mostly pay in BUSD, keep eye on their every bounty and the payment is also guaranteed by them.
Activity: 790
Merit: 44
There are many kinds of fish in the sea, basically the meat of the fish is the same, the difference is the seasoning and the chef how they cook it.

You can visit and choose the project you like and see the manager who manages it, if you need to take a deeper look at who the CEO of the project and also the team including developments in the market is, so you are satisfied with the results.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Activity: 1106
Merit: 391
if your rank is still below full member then don't expect much to get a chance to be able to join a good paying bounty campaign with USDT or BTC. if the main reason you re-enter this forum is just because of bounties then don't expect much you can achieve that easily unless you want to spend time participating in campaigns that pay tokens in the bounty section.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
So you came back to the forum a year later and now you want to join bounty campaigns again?

What made you leave them at that time?

The situation has been the same (or worse). You will rarely find any projects paying in USDT and most will be paying in the respective token being sold. But dont you think you should work on reaching a higher rank first, earn some merits to push you upwards before attempting to join campaigns?

Even if you do, make sure you go for bitcoin paying campaigns. Altcoins are never going to pay you well in the long run. Those days when altcoins were going crazy was 7years ago.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
I want to reenter bounty campaign market. So please suggest me the the the best bounty campaigns that pay in USDT or popular cryptocurrencies. Thank you.
You don't need to create a thread for this, all you need to do is to visit the bounty section in the forum, you will find them there and also try to do your research aside from the many suggestions available information before you promote any project to see if it a company you will like to promote.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: