Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me some coin for mid-term Trading. - page 4. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 08, 2021, 11:00:19 AM
I want to invest in crypto.Suggest me some coin for mid-term Trading...!

Basically crypto investment is very risky for the short and medium term because the price is very volatile, therefore you have to do your own technical analysis and research when you want to enter the market and choose a coin that is popular and has strong fundamentals to invest, so that when experiencing a correction you can quickly get back up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
September 08, 2021, 02:08:03 AM
for medium term trading, I think we should choose coins with large caps, like bitcoin, ethereum and binance. I think all three are good for swing trading types, where security is more guaranteed, and market analysis can be done according to the theory that has been studied, because it is low risk from market manipulators
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 08, 2021, 12:38:43 AM

I think it's time to buy bitcoin, although now bitcoin is dumping and this dump will end or not, but if for the medium term bitcoin and eth have a great opportunity, but all come back to your own analysis I only provide input and not to be followed
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 07, 2021, 06:42:56 PM
BTC ETH BNB SOL FTX. This is the list I'm currently holding. I have no reason to convince you, just showing what I have. I have strong confidence to hold all of this within the next 6 months. Whatever happens after 6 months, i will sell everything, i have scheduled it, and start buying back with different coins maybe.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
September 07, 2021, 06:16:13 PM
I'm not sure what is that means by mid-term trading? Because it is really hard to have a timeframe in this market, the volatility made it change. For some instances that after buying a coin, might happen you will sell it immediately as the market just pump.

But anyway, there are so many coins out there. These top coins will reach your criteria either short, mid, or long-term trading. That I think you don't need to do more searches as I know that these coins are enough. But you should invest first in acquiring knowledge in trading as this is the tool to help you succeed.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
September 07, 2021, 05:48:39 PM
I do not see the point, you are not looking to be an investor but a trader, which means that if you are not trading one of the top 10 coins and you decide to go for coins outside the top 100 then it does not matter which coin you are choosing because even if the coin you are trading begins to go down then you will be using a stop loss and whatever loss you get will be small, so improve your skills as a trader and once you are ready then trade the coins you like.
I am a trader but want to some coin for in this bearish market.
A trader who don't know what to buy? This is too risky for you because trader will always find a project to trade for even for medium term. I assume you still have limited knowledge about trading so my best suggestion as well is to keep on learning, so you can know easily on which project to buy that can give you good profit in short term/medium term trading. Look at the market now, its pretty red today and many are panicking, now is the best time to have good coins like BTC, BNB, and ETH because this could be the last dump before we finally enter into a new bull market.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 0
September 07, 2021, 05:16:26 PM
I do not see the point, you are not looking to be an investor but a trader, which means that if you are not trading one of the top 10 coins and you decide to go for coins outside the top 100 then it does not matter which coin you are choosing because even if the coin you are trading begins to go down then you will be using a stop loss and whatever loss you get will be small, so improve your skills as a trader and once you are ready then trade the coins you like.
I am a trader but want to some coin for in this bearish market.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 07, 2021, 04:30:44 PM
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 07, 2021, 11:37:37 AM
What is your capital, first of all tell me about this , then i will suggest you according to this. And another most important thing that from how much time you are trading and what is your strategies etc? Tell me all about these information then i have some coins for you to buy them for long term as well as short term.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
September 07, 2021, 10:54:31 AM
Every coin at the top can be good for mid-term trading.

You can start by trading with bitcoin and ethereum, they're the top of this market and they're both good not just long term, short term and even mid term.

You can count them in.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
September 07, 2021, 08:55:50 AM

For me there is no mid term exists.
Either you sell the coins too early for quick profit, or sell it after so many years or later period.
As your requirements doesn’t fit for short term trading, so i am suggesting you some coins for long term investment.
As the current point buying ETH and LTC will be a good option.
Avoid coins with low trading volume.
Also it will be good if you see the top 100 coins at coinmarketcap site and choose accordingly.
Hope this helps you bro.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
September 07, 2021, 03:44:53 AM
Firstly, learn how to use the BBCode properly. Those bold tags did not function as you wanted them to.

I would agree with @mk4 here. Seems like you are misinformed about the subtle difference between Trading and Investing.

I want to invest in crypto.
I would suggest buying bitcoin but at lower price. Currently the price is high.

Suggest me some coin for mid-term Trading...!
This would be done better after checking charts and seeing which coins have been performing better in the mid-term. But this is theoretical, the more practical approach is again not buying altcoins because they have literally no long term value. Today you buy some shitcoin hoping to see a 10x gain in 6months and tomorrow you might find out that the project has undergone internal takeover causing the next price to dump as low as -100x

So in a way, bitcoin is the only safe bet. Roll Eyes
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
September 07, 2021, 02:13:27 AM

You might want to make a decision first mate: do you want to invest? or trade?

For an investment, do your own research. Don't invest in the first place if you don't want to do the work yourself.

As for trading, there is no "great" coin for trading. It's going to completely depend on your overall strategy.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 628
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
September 07, 2021, 01:57:09 AM
Bitcoin, ETH would be the top choices most of the time for holding, XRP would be one of the next choices. Doge has also seen some traction though it's still honestly a risky investment for that one, up to you though you can DYOR about it. Generally, as others have said, any other top coins would work out in your favor if you're just holding it. You can also try out some NFT tokens, afaik most of them are go pretty high in the early stages then depreciate later on, so do remember that when investing on them.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
September 07, 2021, 01:39:41 AM
For me as is, wherein only those coin that made a very good performance since the bullish season of the market, such solana,xrp, ada cosmos, and of course bitcoin and ethereum. Actually i preferred day trade but perhaps its still a good choice on this mid of the year as they're look promising until now, and by the way keep monitoring RAY coin. Because i saw some good news about this coin to make all time high on this month.. Maybe it will happen it's a big opportunity as well..
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2904
Block halving is coming.
September 06, 2021, 07:50:09 PM
Why not start by using a trading tool like these two links below

- https://www.coingecko.com/en
- https://coinmarketcap.com/

The top 100 with high volume would be a good start.

Adding this link below if you need some guide and tools

- https://github.com/SpiralDevelopment/Awesome-Crypto-Trading
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
September 06, 2021, 07:29:13 PM

I would suggest bitcoin and eth as your strongest pair of investment right now, and if you're having enough quantities of holdings don't sell it while there's still potential highest price to be achieved further. For mid term I think eth will be a good one for a meanwhile, and long term also on bitcoin can be a good assurance. Many people predicted $100k by end of the year, hopefully we will be able to ride with this following bounce.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 0
September 06, 2021, 07:20:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: