Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me what to do now! - page 6. (Read 949 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
February 22, 2021, 10:24:11 AM
I am here almost 3 years+++. Now I have some experience in trading but I can't depend on my research only. Currently, I am holding almost $2k and looking for making investment to trade and earn some profit to increase my total funds.

Can you share with me some upcoming news which may help me to grow my funds fast? Or you can share your research too so that I can pick one shortly in my list to invest next.
Already you mention you have 3+ years experience in trading, But still you expect some new ideas of crypto hunters. The current market is gradually growing well in the market so this is right time invest in crypto platform. I think BTC, BNB and Dogecoin is the perfect match for crypto investment. In reality everyone expect huge profit in short time, So you will start day trading on both Token and coin because we make good earnings on both platform.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
February 22, 2021, 09:08:37 AM
As for the upcoming news, you need to be resourceful for that information. There will be no one that's going to be consistent just to share you what's up with the news.

But he should be careful with the news (fake) because this could also create FOMO and a negative mindset.
Additional to this, we don't to be emotional. It is often happening for emotional traders to weaken their minds and do panic selling. There are a lof people become a victim to this and even OP had a long year in trading but if this will be his response to the market changes, I really don't think he can achieve his goal.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 22, 2021, 09:06:07 AM
I am here almost 3 years+++. Now I have some experience in trading but I can't depend on my research only. Currently, I am holding almost $2k and looking for making investment to trade and earn some profit to increase my total funds.

Can you share with me some upcoming news which may help me to grow my funds fast? Or you can share your research too so that I can pick one shortly in my list to invest next.
^ If you are holding your coin for more than 3 years long I don't think you did not have profit as of now, let say you have started holding your crypto since 2018, and as I remember that time crypto market price was very deep and cheapest. If you have your crypto until now, that probably has multiple times of profit. Nevertheless, in the trading field, you must be researchful at all costs, you need to follow what is a trend because sometimes there is a profit on that even though it is very risky to do so. I suggest you join any popular social media that gives daily updates, so that you will know those trends that happen now, just like Elon Musk tweeted again to BTC and called, almost BS as fiat. Sometimes influencer people will have an effect on the market price.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
February 22, 2021, 08:34:27 AM
For 3 years you already have knowledge about trading and investing, at least you understand how your money works in the crypto world.
 Just a suggestion, you use some of your money to invest in new projects being developed, and partly you use trade, whether it's daily or weekly trading and it depends on your daily life.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
February 22, 2021, 07:34:48 AM

For that long 3 years in trading experience, I can't imagine if you don't have that knowledge already. Will I believe that 1 year is long enough.

But anyway, it was you and all the results is also depending on how you improve your trading strategies. It is everything may result different and as I what I understand to your situation, you are just contented of you have learned since the start and you don't even work for it to grow and discover more effective strategies. You wanted to grow your investment fast, that absolutely depends also on how work on it.

I suggest you choose the best coin and good exchangers. That the only thing that could help and last, don't get rush, there are no shortcuts in trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
February 22, 2021, 07:24:21 AM

It is unlikely that the proposed good ideas will get results and be successful right away.  Your experience in gap trading is that you already have certain knowledge.  I think there are two possible ways to be opportunities:
1. The market is in a big correction today, currently total market cap is slowly down by ~ 5%.  Pay attention to it!  on the other hand, immediately learn about the explosive growth platforms that are Defi like ETH, DoT, ADA, BNB, ... or the return of lending like AAVE, ..
2. Find out right away for good projects to  launch boot.  You can refer to the project below my signature.  And do not forget to research carefully, opportunities in the market are always expanding.
 Lucky guy!
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 22, 2021, 06:51:58 AM
As for the upcoming news, you need to be resourceful for that information. There will be no one that's going to be consistent just to share you what's up with the news.

You need to effort for yourself because it's your own money that you want to grow.

If you want to get the funds for increasing your total stash, I'd recommend you to use cash to buy than to trade because you might burn money instead of growing it.
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
February 22, 2021, 05:48:20 AM
Find some best Project upcoming announcement/plans in their social media and their roadmap. Then you can invest and you able increase your fund. 
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
February 22, 2021, 05:19:41 AM

Pages:
Jump to: