Pages:
Author

Topic: [SUGGESTION] Bitcointalk official acceleration thread. - page 2. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 448
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁
This is a nice idea OP but I think you’re actually missing some points here, the success of individual miners this days having to mine a block is limited because of the issue of hashrate or let me say computational power. So the most effective method this days is a pool of miners which we are currently experiencing. With it been a pool of miners then an individual can not make decision like this.

Secondly this is more like running it for free because most of this transaction have very low fees. With the way miners are currently feasting on transaction fees will someone dedicate their money and time to mine others transaction for some little penny, I think the incentives from the transaction fee that other miners will earn will be too tempting to leave, that’s why free accelerators like Viabtc actually have limited space. It is definitely not a viable idea seriously.
I get your point.
However my suggestion is miners can occasionally bump the thread when they feel like.
They can pick anytime convenient for them . besides they don't have to announce their deeds if they don't feel like.
Activity: 392
Merit: 237
This is a nice idea OP but I think you’re actually missing some points here, the success of individual miners this days having to mine a block is limited because of the issue of hashrate or let me say computational power. So the most effective method this days is a pool of miners which we are currently experiencing. With it been a pool of miners then an individual can not make decision like this.

Secondly this is more like running it for free because most of this transaction have very low fees. With the way miners are currently feasting on transaction fees will someone dedicate their money and time to mine others transaction for some little penny, I think the incentives from the transaction fee that other miners will earn will be too tempting to leave, that’s why free accelerators like Viabtc actually have limited space. It is definitely not a viable idea seriously.
Activity: 308
Merit: 448
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁
Good day Bitcoin talkers
Lately there  has been a lot of conjestions in the mempool as well as a lot of posts concerning it. Some forum members even had their transactions stuck on the mempool due to them wanting to use lower fees.
However I have been thinking lately if there was a way to assist forum members with economical fees at intervals.
So after a while of thinking I was able to come up with a suggestion. (An official Bitcoin talk anonymous acceleration thread.)
Since we have some nice miners here on Bitcoin talk, how about a reputatable miner here creates a self moderated thread for forum users to drop their transactions which have been stuck for  while to be accelerated. Now definitely some spamming may want to come in therefore a reason for making the thread self moderated.
Also certain rules should be put in place to guide on the requirements before posting a transaction to be accelerated. Possible ones could be;
  • you must be an active member of Bitcoin talk
  • Users cannot post more than "X" number of transactions during a particular period of time
  • rank of full members and above can apply
  • transaction has to have a fee of at least "X" sat/byte
And possibly others. The point would be miners here can occasionally bump the thread and asisst in accelerating a transaction of their choice.
Pages:
Jump to: