Pages:
Author

Topic: [SUGGESTION] Campaigns Should Be Self Moderated - Edited - page 2. (Read 550 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
If it's full and the manager doesn't update the thread then it is his own discretion and fault to begin with, sometimes it depends on the diligince of every managers. But if the thread is updated and it clearly says that it's full and no longer accepting participants then the manager has the authority to reject them, put them on their respective ignore list or just like what yahoo did that if they don't pay attention to details sometimes he gets some trust feedback or blacklisted AFAIK.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Lazy people who don't bother to read that campaign is full isn't a reason to lock thread. As long as campaign is active, it's thread should be open. Active threadvis needed to discuss ongoing issues with campaign, like there was big payment delays in campaigns managed by Lutpin and people discussed what they need to do. As said above, campaign managers simply can make self-moderated topic and delete these applications themselves.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
They are not paying any attention to the subject of the thread and maybe they only focus on the payment rate or they just don’t know the meaning of “FULL” or “CLOSE FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS” at all. For sure they will not be accepted into the future campaign especially with sir yahoo who usually skip those who don’t know how to follow the rules. But there is no need to lock the thread, there are some better ways to punish the user and managers knows the best for their campaign thread.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
I don't know if those members you mention are already wearing a signature when they try to apply in different signature campaign for a spot, but it's possible that they don't really want a spot, but they just growing their post count for their current signature campaing.
Ignoring these posts would be the easiest solution.
Another solution could be to report them to the mods, so those posts are deleted sooner or later, so those people will stop doing this because no post, no money...
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
Why need locked thread to avoid this kind of situation? Is self moderated thread isn't enough? If someone don't bother to read rules then managers are free to delete their post. Lock thread will be prevent constructive discussion if need. I don't think any managers will accept if someone apply before announce for open slot especially on btc signature. So self moderated thread would be better solution. I am not supporting your lock suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 2036
This is really only a problem for the users who are applying. Again it's people who come here and don't bother reading rules or seeking information before jumping face first into a shallow pool searching for coins. The locking of the threads while the campaign is ongoing can be problematic. Some users may wish to leave the campaign and post there as opposed to PM. Some may want to ask questions about the campaign in general, or just want a clarification on the rules.

These people are really only hurting themselves. One they are likely to get skipped over by these managers in the future if they do it consistently enough to become recognizable. Then as you pointed out they are wasting their time.

These are also not posts I would bother reporting, since they shouldn't count for any Sig payments. It's not spamming up informative or conversational threads. They also aren't necessarily going off-topic, they're just being ignorant.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Locking those threads will make suspicious thinking about the manager or the project which everyone promoting unless there is a manager like Yahoo is managing it.

People need to know what is the meaning of Closed,Open and CFNP on the title of campaign threads to solve this issue.

I don't know these kind of unnecessary applications will be deleted if it gets reported.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
I do have a habit on watching every active campaign, if you'll gonna ask me why, I can't answer that for I really don't know why. Cheesy

And now here is the thing, as we have been seeing it clearly many users are killing their time applying on some campaigns even if its still closed ( I also once one of the scumbags ) Though Managers aren't now looking behind of their announcements (mostly) they're still being disturb and some what irritated by those unnecessary applications just like this 👇

stop applying it is full

So, I think it's better for the Managers to make their threads locked if they already get the spots reserved. And will just open it again if there is something to announce or a vacant position has been opened. Self-Moderated, even though some users doesn't like SMTs (Self-Moderated Threads --- To avoid and DELETE unnecessary applications of lazy non-reading thread users )

It may be a hassle thing to do, but I think it is way more effective rather than ignoring the applications or anything else Smiley

JM2C
Thanks Coolcryptovator

JUST ADDED SOME MISLEADING LINK FOR YOU TO ENJOY YOUR DAY (WELL, HOPEFULLY)
Pages:
Jump to: