Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggestion for trading - page 16. (Read 3337 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 12:19:34 PM
do you have suggestions , how to avoid mistakes in trading and take less risk ?
and what need to learn for be a good trader ?

Maybe we cannot avoid mistakes in trading because this is usually happens in many traders but we can learn in our mistakes and improve our trading skills by our past experience in trading. i think if you want to be a good trader you should not depend on others strategy make your own analysis and don't panic selling.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2018, 12:13:19 PM
If you want to be risky, you’re better off spending your money on an up and coming altcoin that you believe in. Try to know what’s going on before you put money into it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
May 28, 2018, 10:22:40 AM
Don't rush to buy a coin when every one is buying find a good entry price and don't panic when market continuously fall. always find a stop loss point to minimize loss invest only in coins you think can give good return in the future don't risk in highly speculative coins.
Activity: 70
May 28, 2018, 09:54:00 AM
Control emotions
Don't be too greedy
Don,t believe 100% on technical analysis
Invest in coins that solve problems
Don't spend too much time on the market
Trade coins that a lot of people are into.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 09:50:06 AM
suggestions for new players who just got to know trading and have just become a better trader you read some articles that can provide information to you to be able to know the right time to buy and the right time to sell coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 09:45:40 AM
my advice to be a trader and for the first time to be a trader you should read and try to find expertise that you can have by reading on the internet so as to know the right time to buy and to sell.
That is right a trader should learned thoroughly that trading is not easy at first. It is a risks thing to do so learn every details on how you can earn and exit with a profit. Determined to gain knowledge in trading this is our key to be success.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
May 28, 2018, 09:11:19 AM
What kind of mistake? in trading there are many mistakes that traders often make, but to minimize the risk in my opinion with your analysis and to find information about crypto and take some clear benefits even if it is 1% of crypto increment, next then when the information based analysis you can not run well or the price of crypto decreases, you must have PLAN B (B for Bitcoin).
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
May 28, 2018, 08:38:24 AM
the most common mistake in trading is lack of risk management. Another thing during bear market people afraid of selling BTC. they keep thinking "what if BTC went up again". try trading cryptocurrency on bear market as USDT/USD/Fiat as a base currency and see how charting is easier.
Activity: 40
May 28, 2018, 08:29:33 AM
Being a good trader needs a lot of work. It's not something accomplished overnight. Read books, find a reputable mentor, and surround yourself with like-minded individuals to achieve your goals.
Activity: 364
May 28, 2018, 07:54:58 AM
my advice to be a trader and for the first time to be a trader you should read and try to find expertise that you can have by reading on the internet so as to know the right time to buy and to sell.
Activity: 238
May 28, 2018, 07:31:21 AM
a good trader also experiences to lose their investment, all here in cryptocurrency are risky you must be smart and don't believe in any promises..only coins that I could suggest you that can reduce the risk of losing your investment is to choose the coin, which is mostly used by many people or choose a coin, which is on the top 10 in coinmarketcap all of them are less risk than you are investing in new ICO's or new coins because it's too risky so avoid investing in them....
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 07:18:27 AM
Always remember you have to act more like business people than gambler. Because ususally the more the growth trend is strengthened the more greed wins over caution.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
May 28, 2018, 07:06:56 AM
Cryptocurrency trading is big volatile market compared to others but people who has the strong confidence about the trading they can easily survive with the knowledge they have. So we have to be very active always by understanding the market crises and charts.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 28, 2018, 06:58:14 AM

You need to understand that risk is part of trading and we will face it, like or not without knowing when will happen. To avoid mistakes you only need to follow your rules strategy without ask, just do it. Risk can be minimalism by using stop loss and money management. Search those knowledge because it will help you protect asset and make the profit for your future.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
May 28, 2018, 06:28:38 AM
first thing first if you have doubts how doing trading is risky,  then always make some research and dont jump real quick , to prevent doing mistakes and also for the sake of your money as well,  and perhaps YouTube  is the best way to educate our selves 'cause most experienced traders on crypto nowadays always sharing tips and knowledge how to become a successful trader,  so put some effort to make some research mate to obtain some knowledge, and to become a good trader someday.
Activity: 57
May 28, 2018, 06:24:09 AM
I am finding that the trading is not going very well.

My feeling is that there is not enough SPICE.

This may not be the problem but Spice is very hard to come by. When something is listed for 3 and in over a week my one character has found one cinnamon and the other character has found nothing = how can they buy anything?

I have listed items for sale and nothing has sold. I have listed for only 1 spice. I was hoping that by listing items at a low cost I could build up enough to start to "trade" for other items and get the "auction" moving.

Is there a way we could find more to grow and dry? More godsend scattered around = something to make it a little more available at least for awhile until players have SOME to get things started?
Activity: 158
May 28, 2018, 06:13:41 AM
For me try to find more indicators that is more accurate than your previous one because there's alot of indicators out there that can give you alot of profit but of course sometimes it will be just a troll.
Activity: 233
May 28, 2018, 06:06:49 AM
To lessen the risk and gain more percentage when comes to trading it's just in the style on how you trade and your experience that's all because without a good experience you have a big risk to catch and a low percentage of having a successful trade.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 05:53:16 AM
Investing in crypto brings great profit, but the risk is also high. No one can predict. Choosing coin in the top 30 on coinmarketcap, will be safer. However, choosing the right time to buy will also bring you big profits.
Activity: 49
May 28, 2018, 04:20:02 AM
Choose what ICO you will going to invest buddy. Mine current is this one http://www.dcc.finance/. You may also their mission by visiting this link https://medium.com/@dcc.finance2018/distributed-credit-chain-ceo-speech-84ca3d649fd6
Pages:
Jump to: