Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggestion Required for Free upgrade windows 8.1 to Windows 10 - page 2. (Read 1217 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I was using 8.1 but I fucked my OS with a virus. Then I re-installed and it asked me if I want w-10 or not. I picked to go for it and since then (about 2 years) I have been using w-10. I had no problems, very fast and very easy to use. It will want you to activate it. I think you can use your w-8 key. If you don't have any keys, you can use kmspico to activate it.
Activity: 22
windows 10 is easier and faster go with it
Activity: 2
I am using windows 8.1 on my laptop, there is free upgrade available till July 29. What would you guys suggest me to upgrade to windows 10
If your laptop has pretty good specs, like 2GB of RAM or more, I would upgrade to the Windows 10 ISO platform because it is much more stable than the Windows 7 ultimate ISO OS.

I have 4GB  laptop

Can i use in 2gb ram
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
:)
For the love of God, if you care about privacy when using bitcoins and privacy with your transactions don't upgrade from windows 7.
Windows 10 is utmost fail. Your offline data will be recorded. If you are programmer, you know what to do.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Microsoft WILL upgrade you.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
I suggest you to upgrade your PC to Windows 10.
It is better.
Activity: 28
I am using windows 8.1 on my laptop, there is free upgrade available till July 29. What would you guys suggest me to upgrade to windows 10

I am using Windows 10 and it's much faster than 8.1, but also has privacy issues and unwanted programs (I don't like Cortana spying my computer).
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
If you upgrade to windows 10 I recommend using https://www.safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/
to disable all the spyware that Microsoft have put in it.
That being said, I use windows 10 at work and have had no problems with it so far
At home I prefer Linux
Activity: 44
Yes, If your machine have the space and compatibility then go for it. I am using it, and its cool.
Activity: 3
in my opinion ,windows 10 is very better than windows 8 , is more applicable and more stable than the windows 8 ! so if you can , upload and use windows 10 do you know how to create a bootable usb .
for me download windows 7 better than both ( 8 and 10 ) Cheesy

so i should go for windows 10 as free upgrade being more stable OS
If your laptop has pretty good specs, like 2GB of RAM or more, I would upgrade to the Windows 10 platform because it is much more stable than the Windows 8.1 OS.

I have 4GB  laptop
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
it's free and looks much better than win 8.1 so i recommend to upgrade, i have upgraded too and i'm satisfied.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
in my opinion ,windows 10 is very better than windows 8 , is more applicable and more stable than the windows 8 ! so if you can , upload and use windows 10 .
for me windows 7 better than both ( 8 and 10 ) Cheesy
Activity: 41
If your laptop has pretty good specs, like 2GB of RAM or more, I would upgrade to the Windows 10 platform because it is much more stable than the Windows 8.1 OS.
Pages:
Jump to: