Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggestions for trading - page 3. (Read 1542 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 11:10:16 AM
Hi guys, what is the best coin for trading . Give me your suggestions Smiley
Don't wish like that because people will not give you the best coin for trading because you should find it by your own. Trading in altcoin market has a lot of coins but if you know how to read and analyze a coin then you will know which is the best coin for trading and you should must learn the trading first and not jumping into an actual trading without any knowledge.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 11:09:06 AM
If we give you suggestions for trading and if you follow my tips then start trading but sometime latter if you lose your money you can blame me so now we just share a some tips for trading you can just follow this rules and start your trading. You must check coinmarketcap and check mobile apps ico market then you can see this coin details and you start your trading .
Activity: 700
November 11, 2017, 10:53:21 AM
Of course Bitcoin would be the best coin for trading because obviously it is the original cryptocoinand would be the best coin to buy also for other coins in trading, although Ethereum is also a good coin for trading too and is a good coin for investment.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
November 11, 2017, 10:49:37 AM

its depend on how much your balance and what do you want after you buy the coins, i mean do you want to trade for short term, day trade or long term. i can said like this because every term of trade is different and we need to pick the right coins so we don't lose too much if the coins is suddenly getting down like today. every coins in the market can increase so fast and some of the coins can be increase for a long term so we need to know how we want to trade.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
November 11, 2017, 10:41:23 AM
It depends on the time frame and capital you have for investment.
If you start with little investment then you should invest for short term and buy cheap undervalued coins.
Look for low marketcap coin.
And if you have greater capital then you should go for top 20 coins for long term.
I think that should be the strategy.
NRF
Activity: 279
November 10, 2017, 12:00:05 PM
If you wanna choose the best coin for trading, my advice is Kyber Network. This project develops an exchange where you can trade any tokens with a low fee, quick transaction, high liquidity, and safe. You can do your own research to understand.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 10:08:28 AM
coin nimex for trading.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 10:02:19 AM
You can look in coinmarketcap if you want to analyze cryptocurrency, you need to analyze first to determine a good coin for trading or daily trading, I suggested MNC DASH and some new altcoins that have large volumes. Bitcoin is highly recommended for investment because the price is getting higher each time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
November 10, 2017, 09:54:11 AM
If you want to earn profit in trading, i suggest you ETH, the new version of Bitcoin, the more perfect of Bitcoin . Bitcoin's price for now is too high and it's not good enough to investing in it. But it's not with Etherum, everything is still new and price is still can be accepted.

There is no reason to deny this fact that ETH is really a good option for having a good amount of money but the thing is ETH is only preferable if you are planning for either day trading or short term investment. Otherwise, it is useless to go for ETH. Above all, the thing which matters the most is your own experience. If you are not having good expertise in trading, then choice of coin will hardly make any difference.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
November 08, 2017, 01:27:25 AM
I would agree with the majority here that BTC/USD poses the lowest risk to trade

Simply buy it when it dips down low and sell it when it hits fresh highs

You could try alternative coins/assets which can produce better returns if you choose carefully
Activity: 58
November 06, 2017, 12:53:14 AM

This is what I have always thought of. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
November 06, 2017, 12:44:13 AM
First it's BITCOIN for sure. Because BITCOIN is the main cryptocurrency. Most of Cryptocurrency pairs with BITCOIN for the value with satoshi.
Second is OKCash because starting this month there will be updates, giveaway, huge community, great team and so on. You can buy OKCash with low rate now buy in the dip.
Third atm is Vcash (XVC) because this month many updates will come up like live interview with XVC developer and Releasing the Road Map (today).

That's what I thought.

Note : Trading on Bittrex

Regards
Activity: 70
Interested in bitcoin
November 06, 2017, 12:19:48 AM
For me the best coin for trading is BTC coin.

I think that is the best coin.
Activity: 714
November 06, 2017, 12:08:09 AM

it really depends on you on what is your main goal and how much is your capital? i would say that altcoins like etherium, waves, strat,etc.. are good for long terms because they rarely increse or pump and bitcoin is good on short term because its value is obviously rising in a matter of short time but it is also good on longer terms because bitcoins value tends to increase more in a longer time.
Activity: 154
November 05, 2017, 11:44:23 PM
btc to eth or eth to usdt thats my suggested to you if you want to trade. why? because that three coin is have a big potential to pump in the future holding while do trading...thats my suggestion and my strategy also..maybe the other have more suggestion just wait for it...
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
November 05, 2017, 10:41:02 PM
It really depends and here are the factors you should consider. How much is your capital. If you have a lot then go ahead and try to buy more expensive coins like eth btc and ltc if not then go for the smaller coins that has great potential like xrp. What is you trade plan is it long term, short term day trade, scalping etc. Also are you a swing trader a breakout trader you need to know what is your style and your risk tolerance. There are aome coins that are high risk but the reward is worth it there are also low risk coins but risk is okay. If you do not know what kind of trader you are i suggest before asking a coin to get better educate yourself first.

Activity: 840
Merit: 520
November 05, 2017, 07:48:08 AM
I think that any coins available out there can be used for trading as crypto market is very volatile but i would recommend you only to trade with coins which have a very high trading volume. High trading volume ensures liquidity of your assets.
You should only trade with those coins which are progressive and promising as promising coins will keep the principal amount of trading secure. You will not deal with any major loss if the coin you are trading good and popular.
BITCOINS would be the best choice for you to trade as it is showing good percentages of growth every now and then.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
November 05, 2017, 06:06:16 AM
Trading is quite risky  so i suggest you to get some knowledge abou the trading.if you get proper knowledge about trading then you can easily choose that which coins are better for the trading.cheak daily marketcap of cryptocoins.i suggests you to fo trading of btc beacause its more profitable.And for altcoins i suggests you to do trading of ETH and LTC coins.
Activity: 574
November 05, 2017, 06:04:20 AM
The best coin to trade was the coin that brings you a lot of the daily trade volume, and that means there is a lot of the volatility and you can do daily trade or long term trade. but i suggest you about the daily trade. You can try to see every daily volume in the coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
November 05, 2017, 06:03:10 AM

The best coin for trading is bitcoin obviously - but this depends on what price you are buying the coin and what target you have in mind. For bitcoin I suggest people to hold it for long term. However at the current price it is not a good choice to buy bitcoin. Rather set buying orders at low price and pray that prices do drop in future so that you can buy some. Otherwise if you are desperate then you can obviously buy at the current price.

Other long term investments in Ethereum and Ripple are good according to me. Monero and Dash are also great options if you are looking to buy some coins in low price than bitcoin.

If you want to earn profit in trading, i suggest you ETH, the new version of Bitcoin, the more perfect of Bitcoin . Bitcoin's price for now is too high and it's not good enough to investing in it. But it's not with Etherum, everything is still new and price is still can be accepted.

Ethereum is not a new version of bitcoin - it if a different crypto altogether.
Pages:
Jump to: