Pages:
Author

Topic: SUI TOKEN PRICE SPECULATION - page 8. (Read 1042 times)

Activity: 811
Merit: 250
April 21, 2023, 01:36:33 PM
After the Aptos project was listed I had heard this SUI project. I remember that there were those who made testnet experiments, they said from the very beginning that this would not happen in order to receive an airdrop. They have almost agreed with good exchanges for the sale, I guess the price will be at least 10x maybe more. Whether it is priced later, like Aptos, depends on market conditions.
Many participants in the testnet experiment expected to be eligible to receive the airdrop but they were unlucky because the team announced there was no airdrop, I reviewed that many participants were very disappointed because they did not meet their expectations of getting the airdrop. But the SUI project is very trending in the discussion of the crypto community and there is trading support from a large number of them so there is a potential that the SUI coin will reach high prices.
Activity: 468
Merit: 13
April 21, 2023, 01:20:46 PM
Sui token will be launch on 24 April 2023. Three big exchanges Okx, Kucoin and Bybit are doing IEO on their launchpad with the price of 0.03 Allowlist price and 0.1$ Public price. The total supply of the tokens will be 10 billion. 50% will be used for Exchange launchpad and other purpose while 50% will be reserved by Sui Foundation for future. Token will be used for gas fee just like Aptos and Dao purpose.

Remember that only whitelisted users can buy at the price of 0.03$ per token. These are the loyal community who joined discord before 1 Feb. 96k people will be given allocation of 1500 token(45$) each. I am lucky to eligible for this whitelist sale.

What will be opening price and price where it will be stable. what should be entry price if whitelisted users dump it in first hours? Is it worth to invest in this coin?

Should i sell all token or hold some for better price just like Aptos?
I am also whitelisted.  If you are asking about price prediction, you have to check the below details.

SUI WL price: 0.01*1500 = 45$ (Guaranteed)
If you compare FDV values, you can go to this possible value(45$*300).
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
April 21, 2023, 10:25:37 AM
After the Aptos project was listed I had heard this SUI project. I remember that there were those who made testnet experiments, they said from the very beginning that this would not happen in order to receive an airdrop. They have almost agreed with good exchanges for the sale, I guess the price will be at least 10x maybe more. Whether it is priced later, like Aptos, depends on market conditions.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
April 21, 2023, 04:41:29 AM
Congratulations to you mate. I've been very busy lately that I am not able to track these big projects that are expected to release their tokens.

$0.03 is indeed a very cheap price although it is limited. At $0.1 per token, it gives Sui a valuation of $1 billion in market cap which is just right. I am not sure about its short-time growth though since it would've been easier for the token to pump if the public sale is below $1 billion. Long term though or let's say next year and 2025 where people are expecting a bull run, $0.2 is very doable.

If I were given the chance to buy cheap, I will probably dump half of it at $0.01 or above. I will then observe the market and do some buybacks when it's priced below $0.01, maybe a $0.05 to $0.08 ratio.

So no airdrop for SUI mate?
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 21, 2023, 03:05:20 AM
Sui token will be launch on 24 April 2023. Three big exchanges Okx, Kucoin and Bybit are doing IEO on their launchpad with the price of 0.03 Allowlist price and 0.1$ Public price. The total supply of the tokens will be 10 billion. 50% will be used for Exchange launchpad and other purpose while 50% will be reserved by Sui Foundation for future. Token will be used for gas fee just like Aptos and Dao purpose.

Remember that only whitelisted users can buy at the price of 0.03$ per token. These are the loyal community who joined discord before 1 Feb. 96k people will be given allocation of 1500 token(45$) each. I am lucky to eligible for this whitelist sale.

What will be opening price and price where it will be stable. what should be entry price if whitelisted users dump it in first hours? Is it worth to invest in this coin?

Should i sell all token or hold some for better price just like Aptos?
Pages:
Jump to: