Pages:
Author

Topic: Suicide due to losses due to investment in virtual currency - page 5. (Read 2410 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 10
The person who invests in cryptocurrency should be aware of all the risks to which he goes. And only if he is ready to put up with them - to invest in bitcoin. Otherwise, this income is not for you.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
Thats really very bad news. And that is why so many experienced bitcoiners keep telling people to invest only what they can afford to lose, and especially not investing all the savings in this volatile market. Also I believe this guy wan't able to wait because he invested most likely all his savings and can't wait for the market to go up again.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Terrible tragedy. We should be very calm about the loss of money, as their can still earn, but life is no longer return.
Activity: 238
I think we should learn to control our emotion intime of struggle. Like what is happening the market is totally down. If we not control our emotion we can end up taking our own life. Like this korean did.

absolutely agree with you. besides if you are young (like that korean student) you will be able to earn good money again and the loss of money isn't worth comitting suicide.

Dont ever miss our life just because of loss. So preparation on investing is very important such as we should decide to use free money and affordable so we will not so stressfull when we facing loss.
Because of the money is very huge and more than affordable, so they decide to suicide.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Unfortunately that is the kind of thing that usually happens when our main focus in life is the acquisition of wealth, so that it gradually becomes an obsession that can reach this type of tragic consequences. I also knew the case of a Colombian man who, after obtaining great wealth through the cryptocurrencies, founded a high-risk investment fund that he did not know how to handle properly and after facing large losses he decided to take his own life.

I myself have lost $150,000 this year after the big market crash, but in no way I would be able to attempt against my own life.
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
people who commit suicide because of loss cause invest in bitcoin. it is a stupid action. should he have to be more spirited to find a way for losses that he experienced can be recovered .let's do business in bitcoin gan. the business in the real world can also be the same loss or profit
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
Lots of people have been killed by Bitcoin because hospitals were hit by wannacry viruses that demanded payment in
Bitcoin for the encryption keys needed to release medical records but this seem to stop about 14 months ago just
as Bitcoin started to really take off.
https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/12/15630354/nhs-hospitals-ransomware-hack-wannacry-bitcoin

Well it's back people https://www.helpnetsecurity.com/2018/01/17/hospital-ransomware/

Drugs, Sex, Gambling is fine with me, this is not and if the path leads to the miners then I will
be happy to see Bitcoin shut down if it's not one of these false flags we keep getting from our
governments with both the UK and Syria being fine examples

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I think we should learn to control our emotion intime of struggle. Like what is happening the market is totally down. If we not control our emotion we can end up taking our own life. Like this korean did.

absolutely agree with you. besides if you are young (like that korean student) you will be able to earn good money again and the loss of money isn't worth comitting suicide.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
Investments are very risky, especially in the crypto currency. you need to weigh the pros and cons before investing everything. even experienced investors advise not to invest more than 10% of all revenues. and in general, people in the cold mind and prudent mind must turn in this industry. need a stable mind.
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
Those who ask me whether it is worth investing in bitcoin, I answer - if you have a stable psyche, then you can try. Bitcoin requires nerves of steel.

In my opinion some participants tries to stress their customers to dead. Why ? You may finish that thought.

Anyways. I guess it has something with optimization to do. Everyone knows that evil people shall burn in hell so it cant be that.

PS: 0 Karma is good too.
Activity: 406
Those who ask me whether it is worth investing in bitcoin, I answer - if you have a stable psyche, then you can try. Bitcoin requires nerves of steel.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Poor korean student but in that cryptocurrency domain we must to be strong and everyone can lose his money in anysecond in btc but is not the end of the world we can earn much more if we make a good choice and follow our dreams just we must don't give up
Activity: 910
I'm very sorry for this guy but unfortunately, this is such a type of people. With an unstable psyche. Such people should not deal with cryptocurrencies since it is impossible to predict their rate every day and even every hour. But at the same time who can forbid them to do this? Unfortunately, many people are striving for quick profit while completely not thinking and analyzing. I agree with the phrase which is written above that you need to invest as much as you are ready to lose. If we all do this then we will not hear such sad stories again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
this is not the first such case, and earlier wrote about such people. my personal opinion is these people can not deal with finances
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Sad to hear but we don't know what his situation was. A bit more patience and he have easily turned things around during the next bull run. That is how crypto works, just look at the charts
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
Sad
A Korean student has committed suicide after falling into a depression because of a big loss of money invested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. A 20-year-old Korean student has been found to have committed suicide after falling into depression due to huge losses in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The body of the victim was found at his home. The victim has earned 200 million won (about 200,000$) from investments in cryptocurrency.
it's so sad. Rest in peace.

If you have a weam mind, then that is also going to happen to you, that's why most​ of the opinion​ here is, invest the money that you can afford to loose. Investing in bitcoin is like a gamble, specially the unstable price is one of the problem in here. Patience, relax, dont let stress affect you.
Activity: 196
this is an example if you teach crypto to children since childhood, at the age of 20 years he dare to invest his money and the end of his loss that resulted in depression and suicide immediately because his mind has not widened. do not always invest if you have not been able to analyze the price.
Activity: 252
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
In general, almost all Asian countries and people in them are so responsive to their failures. Victory - not happy, defeats - very grieving. Sorry for the guy.
Activity: 126
This is really a sad news. I have seen some other similar posts also. Bitcoin is a long term investment. You can't predict loss or profit in advance. Before investing in bitcoin one must have some savings apart from daily earnings. Invest in bitcoin must be done from saving not by living jobs and sitting back at home. There are opposite case also some people became financially free and self employed. So its upto the knowledge about bitcoin and history. Potential gains are really high as compared to potential losses. So one must have clear understanding and history survey of bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: