Pages:
Author

Topic: SUICIDE IS FOR COWARDS - page 2. (Read 317 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 24, 2020, 10:14:46 PM
It saddens my soul anytime I get to read or experience suicide incident. My believe is that regardless of any situation or condition we might find ourselves, suicide should never be an option. Many people had been in a condition worst than what we could be passing through. I once read a story of a man that lost his wife and three kids to ghastly accident, still he stayed strong, only few conditions could be worst than that. Suicide is never an option and it won't be an option regardless of what we are going through. In my local dialect, there is an adage that says ' a fowl that is not dead could still peck grains'
it is a characteristic and capacity of a person ,His tolerance in pain mostly count on this.

most of us at some point thought of committing suicide but our thoughts also tells us not to do this.

for me?suicide will not be an option because look at those homeless that surviving even how hard life is.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
September 24, 2020, 09:37:59 PM
do you think Euthanasia must be legal for all ages and if a person is terminally ill or not?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
September 24, 2020, 05:50:10 PM
I once read a story of a man that lost his wife and three kids to ghastly accident, still he stayed strong, only few conditions could be worst than that.
But here there is not much of lose for him, barely he will remember the family for a year but after that he could move on and find a new girl.Financial issues are the main reason for suicides and they commit only when they have no other choice.
Financial constraints should be the least issue when it comes to suicide. A day wealth will eraze memory of 50 years of brokenness. But nothing can erase the memory of lost loved ones.
I am not saying simply, done some research before made my comment, here is the proof for you!
79% of global suicides occur in low- and middle-income countries.

This clearly shows the reason for majority of people committing suicide.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 24, 2020, 05:30:55 PM

you could never know what a man had gone through before they come up with suicide solution. if someone killed himself because they can't bear the sadness, you wouldn't know how his mind worked during that very moment. this is why its recommended to talk to someone. he probably didn't think of it as a solution. or probably don't wanna die on the lonely place like retirement home.

japanese are known to kill themselves when their business failed. i've had a neighbor who hang himself. he seem happy saying hi and hello whenever is see him.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 24, 2020, 04:53:49 PM
I once read a story of a man that lost his wife and three kids to ghastly accident, still he stayed strong, only few conditions could be worst than that.
But here there is not much of lose for him, barely he will remember the family for a year but after that he could move on and find a new girl.Financial issues are the main reason for suicides and they commit only when they have no other choice.
Financial constraints should be the least issue when it comes to suicide. A day wealth will eraze memory of 50 years of brokenness. But nothing can erase the memory of lost loved ones.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
September 24, 2020, 04:34:05 PM
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 24, 2020, 04:20:57 PM
It saddens my soul anytime I get to read or experience suicide incident. My believe is that regardless of any situation or condition we might find ourselves, suicide should never be an option. Many people had been in a condition worst than what we could be passing through. I once read a story of a man that lost his wife and three kids to ghastly accident, still he stayed strong, only few conditions could be worst than that. Suicide is never an option and it won't be an option regardless of what we are going through. In my local dialect, there is an adage that says ' a fowl that is not dead could still peck grains'

It takes a lot more bravery to fight instinct and kill yourself then it does to rob someone because you are hungry.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 24, 2020, 04:19:25 PM
Pages:
Jump to: