Pages:
Author

Topic: [SUICIDE RAFFLE] Bitcoin Penny Special edition "SN" Roll + T-shirt. - page 2. (Read 892 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
buddy - we all know you are keen to move all of this stuff, why not put up some auctions, no offence but your last few raffles have failed and I am pretty sure this one will as well.

stick up the items for auction and let the market dictate the true value.

The price for this roll is almost identical to that of the new roll so its not too bad but I thought last years rolls where cheaper USD wise
Activity: 1028
Merit: 658
friendsofsatoshi.com
What size is the shirt? Sent you a PM, would love a 2016 SN roll to match my 2016 SN Wall Art I just acquired!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
buddy - we all know you are keen to move all of this stuff, why not put up some auctions, no offence but your last few raffles have failed and I am pretty sure this one will as well.

stick up the items for auction and let the market dictate the true value.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Bitcoin Penny Special edition "SN" Roll + T-shirt.

This is a very limited edition of the roll that was only made in 10 copies. All of them were individually numbered and each contain a secret NFC chip inside, the color is unknown.

This is a 16 spots, classic raffle. There will be 1 prize. Once this is filled we will Select one block and whoever has the correct character at the end of that block will win the prize.

The prize: Winner will get one (1) Special Edition SN Bitcoin Penny roll lucky number #7, One (1) Special edition t-shirt made only for these rolls.

Price per ticket: 0.032BTC. From now the new price of the slot are 0.025 BTC

Good Luck to all. And a thank you for partecipate in this raffle.

Slots:

0. Maicol792
2. Maicol792
4. Maicol792
6. buckrogers
7. Maicol792
9. Maicol792
A.
B. Maicol792
C.
D. Maicol792
E. Maicol792
F. BitcoinPenny

Payments to: 1MpizvtmF1Q5dBrPMp8BjnyU58ZjRWnHk

Free shipping Worldwide!

Please pay asap and include the txID with your post so we can get the show on the road.
Pages:
Jump to: