Pages:
Author

Topic: [SUICIDE RAFFLE]Nastyfans Custom coin+Silver round- .006 ticket 8/16 left - page 2. (Read 1422 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
I'll take the 8 spots and pay you in 2 weeks. I want every other spot, so 1,3,5 etc

2 weeks? Eh? There's trolling, and there's taking things to the ridiculous levels.

Really because it's already been agreed upon in PMs

That's fair enough. I just personally think that 2 weeks is pretty crazy to pay for a raffle spot Cheesy If you guys have agreed it in PM, then fair enough, still seems bizarre. No offense was intended btw.

Well it's still unclear to me as an outside viewer of this raffle/suicide mission, that any spots are taken or reserved besides Liad's as the OP doesnt reflect that.

@Killyou72, do you now own the rest of the 8 slots? if so , is this closed now, has either of you TWO one yet?

Please let me know as i was considering getting a spot, but maybe not so much now.

thanks!

Pretty sure I have all the spots he has not been online yet to update the OP
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
I'll take the 8 spots and pay you in 2 weeks. I want every other spot, so 1,3,5 etc

2 weeks? Eh? There's trolling, and there's taking things to the ridiculous levels.

That's fair enough. I just personally think that 2 weeks is pretty crazy to pay for a raffle spot Cheesy If you guys have agreed it in PM, then fair enough, still seems bizarre. No offense was intended btw.

Well it's still unclear to me as an outside viewer of this raffle/suicide mission, that any spots are taken or reserved besides Liad's as the OP doesnt reflect that.

@Killyou72, do you now own the rest of the 8 slots? if so , is this closed now, has either of you TWO one yet?

Please let me know as i was considering getting a spot, but maybe not so much now.

thanks!
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning

legendary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygE01sOhzz0

"prepare ship for Ludicrous Speed" Smiley
legendary

is this you? :

https://youtu.be/30knrJBeyr0

thanks!

copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Come on guys.
You are not fun, the prizes worth beyond the ticket prices and you also get a free tracked shipping.
Alright guys, a quick update.

I added a prize to the raffle, I hope that it will boost it up.
So .006 per price and u can win both prizes, 8 tickets left!
I think if you said 8/16 spots were available, and let people choose the spots they might be more interested.

Just my two cents if that helps.
That's a good point.
So on the same hand guys, if someone wants a specific spot that I already own, let me know,there is no problem at all.
Ticket price is really cheap, lets get it rolling.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
I think if you said 8/16 spots were available, and let people choose the spots they might be more interested.

Just my two cents if that helps.
I lowered the price again.
Lets get it rolling guys!
Price lowered!
Also made it a suicide raffle.
This raffle is for a ExciteBike custom .9999 Silver wallet, with a rarely long matching vanity address:

1ExciteBikw6Qug1zjufSDX26YaBsdjAU7

VERY UNIQUE ADDRESS, 9 Sensitive characters+ a w instead of e which is very close.

This time the entry fee is .006

Original NastyFans hologram on the back.

The mintage is only one, there will be no coin with the same design.

Shipping: Free tracked shipping to anywhere in the world.

The winner will also receive this coin- Armenian Noha's Ark 1oz .999 silver Mint condition, a gift from me Cheesy:

There are 16 slots available at the cost of 0.006 BTC/slot with no slot limit.

0-
1-
2-
3-
4 -
5-
6-
7-
8-Liad.Services
9-Liad.Services
a-Liad.Services
b-Liad.Services
c -Liad.Services
d-Liad.Services
e-Liad.Services
f-Liad.Services

The only payment address for this raffle is: 3FJ6ttghnYpJDXvPkk4RTP5GMNwyRYeGib
send the payment to this address and post here tx id+digit to the raffle in order to buy a ticket.

Reservation: I can reserve a spot up to 24 hours for any member, and up to 48 hours for a high trusted member.

This is a suicide raffle, means I own 50% of the spots at the raffle.

I'll choose a block to determine the winner once the auction is full, the one who has the last letter of the block's hash, will be the winner.

GOOD LUCK
Pages:
Jump to: