Pages:
Author

Topic: Summer Prices - page 2. (Read 1985 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 24, 2014, 03:44:14 AM
It's a free market. If a lot of people want the price to rise substantially by the summer, you can be 100% sure it won't happen.

I believe Bitcoin will facilitate the greatest wealth transfer of all time: the transfer of wealth from all the dummies who purchased in 2014 to all the smarties that purchased in 2013!  Cheesy

So bear or bull now?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
April 24, 2014, 03:39:41 AM
It's a free market. If a lot of people want the price to rise substantially by the summer, you can be 100% sure it won't happen.

I believe Bitcoin will facilitate the greatest wealth transfer of all time: the transfer of wealth from all the dummies who purchased in 2014 to all the smarties that purchased in 2013!  Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
April 24, 2014, 01:18:30 AM
I counldn't tell you myself as I'm sitting here wondering the same thing.  I'd think people would be getting in now with their tax refunds but maybe I missing something.  I guess people will be doing of "networking" shall we say during the summer and word of mouth will play a part?  I'm interested in what others think.

Please post a link to some of the threads you've come across when you can, thanks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 24, 2014, 01:10:33 AM
I'm relatively new here but I've been reading a lot of the posts recently. A lot of people seem to be quite optimistic that the price is going to raise substantially by this summer. Could someone explain to me why that is? What is going to happen this summer that makes you think that?

Of course I want the price to raise, but what all needs to happen for it to take off (aside from China getting back in the game)?

There will be a big deat cat bounce.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 24, 2014, 12:55:47 AM
I'm relatively new here but I've been reading a lot of the posts recently. A lot of people seem to be quite optimistic that the price is going to raise substantially by this summer. Could someone explain to me why that is? What is going to happen this summer that makes you think that?

Of course I want the price to raise, but what all needs to happen for it to take off (aside from China getting back in the game)?
Pages:
Jump to: