Pages:
Author

Topic: Sumokoin is starting its way towards December's ATH - page 2. (Read 282 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
A coin that chooses to put it's efforts towards developing an anonymity coin on the forefront of tech rather than boasting through advertising hype is one that I can respect. Several coins are now using the new difficulty algo that was created by Sumo dev's to ward of ASIC attacks. Get used to Sumokoin being synonymous with quality tech, and unsurpassed anonymity.

I've packed my bags already, but get some while you can, as there isn't a lot for sale at the current low price and marketcap. There is nothing but good coming in the near months.

Also, welcome to the team fireice-uk!
Sumokoin is doing really good at development level and also with bring stable solutions for all users. For sure will rise the price soon.
Its looking healthy and going for it!  Its only the start of what this coin has to offer, 2018 is going to be a Sumo year!!

Glad I got my fill while i could.
Activity: 8
Yes, it is worth more than 50$. It is really undervalued with respect to the degree of privacy it provided and its great developers. Sumokoin price will rise soon.
Activity: 13
Nice, best coin ever... sooooo low mcp and way undervalued

ATH will look small soon !!!!
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Hey guys,

the ALT-season was bad this year. Like many other coins, Sumo is far away from it's ATH from last December. But the orderbook looks nice again! Finally! I don't know what you are up to, but I will do chart-watching the next few nights  Grin Sumo has exciting times: A new dev joined the team ... nobody less than the well-known fireice_uk (xmr stack dev). With him on board and the roadmap for 2018, we have exciting times to come  Cool

Here is what we have now:

And this is our all-time chart:

What do you think, fellow charties? This is our nice 1 month chart:

Pages:
Jump to: