Pages:
Author

Topic: Sup fellow noobs, small BTC-E bot - page 2. (Read 4813 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 09, 2013, 12:23:23 AM
Uhmm how is this a bot? looks like a trade screen to me...

It alerts you without having to monitor it thus making it a bot. A bot is not defined as something that "Trades for you" there can be any number of kinds of bots.
Auto trading bot is easy, they have an api for that. Once I map out the trade volume to whats likely to happen to the price of the said crypto currency it will be done in minutes.
ps - your a faggot.
April 09, 2013, 12:11:46 AM
Idea's and suggestions would be greatly appreciated - THANKS

List of Suggestions:
RPC Protocol for making transactions and generating wallets
Use mysqlight databases for backups of transactions and wallet/account details
Profitability calcuators and graphics would be nice

Great idea's, I will for sure implement some type of data-basing system on previous transactions, and a profitability calculator. Though much has to be done before we get to that stage.

A real post on this bot will be made in the project section whenever I am allowed to post there.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 09, 2013, 12:08:40 AM
Idea's and suggestions would be greatly appreciated - THANKS

List of Suggestions:
RPC Protocol for making transactions and generating wallets
Use mysqlight databases for backups of transactions and wallet/account details
Profitability calcuators and graphics would be nice
April 09, 2013, 12:05:00 AM
I'd pay into a version that made a trades autonomously.  I'd pay .45btc if the ROI was four days.

Very similar to what we were thinking, possibly release this open source totally free, and release the one with volume tracking / auto trading to donaters only. But this is speculation.

Also I would be inclined to code people custom app's/features for a special price.

How about an alert when particular users are active/trollboxing?

This could be added quite easily, however I personally have no use for it. I suppose you're talking about fantas.

I'd pay into a version that made a trades autonomously.  I'd pay .45btc if the ROI was four days.

The ROI would depend on the settings, number of other active bots, and the market itself. However I am having great luck trading LTC with a bot for decent gains however I have it setup so that it will not trade unless it can make me atleast 20cents a share. I'm up over 150% ontop of my original LTC investment in about a week.
Activity: 50
April 08, 2013, 11:57:42 PM
Activity: 22
April 08, 2013, 11:49:49 PM
I like it. Very clear and simple which is perfect.

You could provide it free and open source as it is now. This would be a good way to gain users/subscribers. Just ensure they use real email with a confirmation link to download it. The more subscribers the better as it's the best marketing strategy. When you are ready to launch the trading functions you will have an audience and a % will upgrade for a price. And yeh the upgrades cannot be open source.

Open source all the way is brilliant for all concerned and will gain many users/subscribers to sell something else to in the future but only if you have other forms of income and set up financially to do it.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
April 08, 2013, 11:43:42 PM
How about an alert when particular users are active/trollboxing?
April 08, 2013, 11:37:05 PM
faggots
Pages:
Jump to: