Pages:
Author

Topic: Super Bitcoin SBTC? - page 2. (Read 813 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 111
December 13, 2017, 11:22:42 AM
What do you think? To keep or instant dump?

i would dump it with my eyes closed because i am more of a trader and as a trader i know what others are thinking. they have received some free money which they would want to sell and that will create a big drop so i wouldn't want to be the last one to sell.

if these coins are to get pumped, they will get pumped later and i can still buy back at the bottom so i wouldn't lose anything really!

im totally agree with you. i think just few people will save super bitcoin others who do daily-weekly -short term trading will sell their super btc. so there is a big dump waiting for super btc. not so many people heard it and no one knows what s for. after big dump you always can buy from bottom and get your big gain.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
December 13, 2017, 11:05:58 AM

i would dump it with my eyes closed because i am more of a trader and as a trader i know what others are thinking. they have received some free money which they would want to sell and that will create a big drop so i wouldn't want to be the last one to sell.

if these coins are to get pumped, they will get pumped later and i can still buy back at the bottom so i wouldn't lose anything really!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 07:53:10 AM
The Chinese like to create something ...
"Please do not forget that this is just an experiment. We just implement the proposals that the bitcoin community puts forward "that's how they say about him.
Another hardface called Lightning Bitcoin should take place on the block 499 999.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
December 13, 2017, 05:48:07 AM
Yes I heared a new fork come name super bitcoin.I participate airdrop.But at this moment I have no btc in my account.So I think I can't get any SBTC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
December 13, 2017, 04:50:29 AM
Yet another hard fork passed today - Super Bitcoin, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsbtcsuper-bitcoinbitcoin-forksmart-contracts8mb-blocksprivacyscalabi-2546577

It's already trading at yobit: https://yobit.net/en/trade/SBTC/BTC

first of all thanks for sharing this, because i actually missed it and i had some BTC funds on Yobit which i have to go and claim my rewards now Cheesy

since it is a fresh market and it was listed recently i say an instant dump is the best option. you can however look around a little and wait to see how the market is reacting but based on previous ones the price will get dumped when people realize they have gotten some "free money" and need to sell it.

i also have noticed there are two more markets: BTH and BTCUN which both seem to be forks of bitcoin! i dumped all buy BTCUN because i had small amounts at the time and dumping it wouldn't give me much so i decided to wait for its pump.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
December 13, 2017, 03:03:43 AM
I bought some and hope it turn the new bitcoin cash. Why don't you put faith in the developers.
Why we do not put faith in the developers? Why we should do that? Until they have proven their worth we do not have to do anything, you mention that you bought the coin I  hope you do not lose your money after all what kind of project can it be with a name like super bitcoin, the names these people are coming to name their forks are getting ridiculous.
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
December 13, 2017, 02:20:20 AM
Binance gave the SBTC yesterday, BCX gave it today. I do not understand if it's a fork muff day.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
December 12, 2017, 11:30:45 PM
If I pour CBTC that I'll sell, I do not believe that these endless forks can rise. The only strong fork is BCASH even a map release for payment.
It is not clear what issues will decide this fork. Ate it just the unit size a bit more it would be worthless
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
December 12, 2017, 11:12:15 PM
I bought some and hope it turn the new bitcoin cash. Why don't you put faith in the developers.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
December 12, 2017, 11:02:36 PM
I wouldnt even collect it, sounds like a fail.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 726
December 12, 2017, 08:34:40 PM
dump it, it has no real value.
my local exchange don't even give these altcoins, they (we) don't care about low quality forks.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
December 12, 2017, 08:15:44 PM
Yet another hard fork passed today - Super Bitcoin, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsbtcsuper-bitcoinbitcoin-forksmart-contracts8mb-blocksprivacyscalabi-2546577

It's already trading at yobit: https://yobit.net/en/trade/SBTC/BTC

Pages:
Jump to: