Pages:
Author

Topic: Super-bubble exploded, lets grow now - page 3. (Read 1991 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 03:33:27 AM
I don't agree here too. It is very strange idea about crypto, I don't think that it is really so, there are so many facts in the turn of crypto and its success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 11:43:28 PM
I think the chance of getting investment on Ethereum will increase as it is coming into a modest price range. Most people get discouraged to invest in high price value because of the fear of losing capital.
Activity: 52
August 26, 2018, 02:27:35 PM
During the last months, particularly during the last weeks, Ethereum has dropped spectacularly, and all the tokens that are paired with it have gone -80% or more. Can we say that the dirt has been cleaned and we can now invest at the right price?

I also believe that everything that was observed throughout 2017 was a speculative bubble that will hardly happen again, because as time passes investors have learned to investigate better about the true value of this market and they will think twice before getting involved impulsively in an investment project related to cryptocurrencies.

However, the impact of this speculative wave was such that it seems to me that there is still some room for the correction to continue, since looking at the behavior of the market in previous years it seems to me that the real value of the bitcoin should be located closer to the $3,500 line than of the current $6,000.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
August 26, 2018, 06:43:52 PM
The crypto currency market has never been a financial bubble. Just because of the low liquidity, the crypto currency is easy to manipulate, which is what some enterprising financiers use. At the moment it's impossible to say exactly what the global recession of the crypto-currency market has ended, but it is possible to make long-term investments in those projects that you truly trust. After all, in the crypto industry there must be real projects that work and realize their ideas, which means that one day the recession will definitely end and there will be growth!

I agree with these points, regardless if we are in an uptrend or downtrend, if you invest in serious projects that will deliver and add value to the ecosystem, then you can always make some profit. I am not sure though if we are really in a global recession. I think when we are in a true recession we will not see any ICOs anymore, people have given up, and project and project dies.
Activity: 602
August 26, 2018, 04:27:48 PM
I do not know if it was a bubble or just a panic selling of ICOs trying to save  the value of their  funds. The fact is that ICOs have sold more than
100k  ETH this month and that could be the reason of this price drop of ETH.  Such a thing that " right " price does not exist. Nobody knows
what is the right price for a certain coin, but market always decide.
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 02:47:45 PM
It's time to enter the market ! I think in September of this year there will be a growth market !
Activity: 700
August 26, 2018, 02:39:19 PM
Yes, I agree that the bubble puffed up and now it exploded. My opinion is that now a new trend will be formed upward. It will not be fast, so let's be patient.
Activity: 371
August 26, 2018, 02:29:09 PM
During the last months, particularly during the last weeks, Ethereum has dropped spectacularly, and all the tokens that are paired with it have gone -80% or more. Can we say that the dirt has been cleaned and we can now invest at the right price?

I think this is the time to bag more and get ready for a vacation in the moon.
like how whale works in crypto, they put walls and get the price lower and lower to get more coins before the rocket flies.
i like buying more at this rate than panic/.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 08:10:50 AM
at the moment, I only observe the manipulation of the market. I hope in the winter everything will be restored.in any situation you need to look for a positive.
Now there is an opportunity because of the bubble to buy everything that has always wanted.
Activity: 73
August 26, 2018, 05:10:48 AM
It's not the time to crash. Cryptocurrency is still the place for the sharks to make a profit and we can follow them
The downfall of altcoin is just a way for you to sell your tokens.
 I unfortunately do not have much money to buy more
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 05:00:12 AM
In the last year, this bubble is really big. This year the bubble has exploded. Now many investors have lost a lot of money, but this is also a good opportunity to buy, because the price of altcoins is cheap enough now.
Activity: 84
August 26, 2018, 04:57:31 AM
most altcoins are converted to Ethereum, that's very clear.
altcoin dependence on Ethereum
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 26, 2018, 04:33:28 AM
super bubble exploded hugely you are right about that, and this correction almost took whole year long. So hopefully after summer season we will rise bull season again and crypto will turn to green.
Activity: 420
August 26, 2018, 04:30:48 AM
I think there was a healthy correction in the market ! The prices that we see now are not inflated and reflect the real state of the market.You can buy coins.
Activity: 62
August 26, 2018, 04:24:45 AM
if the news is true. but why still not seen in the market there is still no bubble or signs of rising prices again. precisely now if I think prices are still falling. which is my question until when will the market continue like this?..
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 04:23:31 AM
The bubble is not over yet, you don't have to be so optimistic, and now the cryptocurrency market will continue to decline.
Activity: 532
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 26, 2018, 04:20:04 AM
Hype is over (for a while) and this is the time of "deals of the lifetime"
Yes that can be called hype but it is not a bubble. We see that crypto is not going to hell and all top coins remain top and have good trading volumes - that means "bubble" is not a suitable definition for actions happening on the market right now
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
August 25, 2018, 11:35:10 AM
Not sure what it's called Super-bubble, but I think that now very attractive prices for investment in most altcoins, including Ethereum. You will get a big profit even if the price returns to the December 2017.
Activity: 294
August 25, 2018, 09:13:53 AM
The price of Ethereum has dropped noticeably. Now it is coming at the reach of hand for many people. Therefore, it is hoped many people will come forward to make investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
August 25, 2018, 09:22:33 AM
Base on those crypto news popping out lately specially the news that connected to ETF, altcoins dropped the price unexpectedly. Honestly, i never thought that ETH will dropped below $300. If i were going to invest, by september is the best month for me because of ETF rescheduled for reviewing. I hope that it will all go well to cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: