Pages:
Author

Topic: Super Effective Way to Help You Follow the Trend of Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 287 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 257
I also like the trend type indicator, I combine 3 indicators in trading, and sometimes all three are all type of trend indicators, indeed the most effective way to make a profit is to take advantage of trends.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
Bitcoin tends to trend both up and down for really long period of times. It is a trending asset because it is a new asset full of price discovery.
If I am going to ask about the trend of Bitcoin now;
I will never trade first. The trend is really unpredictable now, lot of flash dumps or flash pumps nowadays, saw those huge didl candles? That will going to rekt you.
Yes, you have some points; this could be probably because of upcoming block halving of Bitcoin, etc.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Every asset is a 'trending' asset, not just Bitcoin. What makes Bitcoin kinda different is the repetitive nature of the cycles it goes through. No cycle is exactly the same as Bitcoin grows larger after each cycle, but the cycles do rhyme quite nicely in terms of general behavior.

The current up trend has formed just before the $1000 pump to the $5000 level in April and we have respected it thus far, which I expect will continue. If it doesn't respect the trend and breaks below it, then Bitcoin does something it hasn't done in the recent years, which I would consider extremely bearish.

The ~$7300 level we bounced from wasn't just a random support zone, but the ascending support of the up trend that should hold for many more months until we part with it during the next parabolic leg up.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I saw your video is good. I am a community member of Hydax. I heard that they are now recruiting Trading Masters and new only trading competition is coming on the way. You may join their group to try to see if any business opportunity.

https://t.me/hydaxexchange
Activity: 42
Merit: 6
Bitcoin tends to trend both up and down for really long period of times. It is a trending asset because it is a new asset full of price discovery.

I these trends are largely due to the market cycles of Bitcoin of having the halvening of the miners awards rewards every four years. This is causes periods of both bull markets and adoption and then bear markets in Bitcoin.

This bitcoin trend following method for beginners and experienced traders alike will increase your bitcoin holdings accumulating more and more bitcoin as time goes by.

I really hope this strategy is something that could really be instrumental in your Bitcoin trading, it really defines the trend in an easy to follow and effective way helping you follow the trend of bitcoin with seemingly ease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97WiexBCz9w

Pages:
Jump to: