Pages:
Author

Topic: ♕ [SUPER HOT] Up To 100,000 Satoshi Every Hour + 100% Ref Commissions ♕ - page 2. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We have plenty of bitcoin to give away!  Grin

Also our minimum prize is now 300 satoshi and you can win up to 100,000 satoshi with Every claim!  Cool

We are the highest paying bitcoin faucet on the net (for users and affiliates)

Feel free to contact me if you want to advertise with us.

No, you are not the highest paying Bitcoin faucet, hahahah  Grin Grin

urs was not highest either scammer nano u said u were giving away 1000 satoshi when in fact u were giving 1 satoshi so stfu

I am the highest paying bitcoin faucet for affiliates ATM and I plan to become the highest paying faucet for users as well in the near future.

I have given away over 3 bitcoin so far and I plan to keep my faucets flowing for many years... so your referral link will earn you commissions for years! (not like many other faucets that come and go within a few months)

I have been running multiple bitcoin faucets for over a year now and I am just getting started.

Please post a reply here if you win the top prize and I might send you an extra gift for your help. Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

Also our minimum prize is now 300 satoshi and you can win up to 100,000 satoshi with Every claim!  Cool

urs was not highest either scammer nano u said u were giving away 1000 satoshi when in fact u were giving 1 satoshi so stfu
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Dishonest admin warning!

FAKE CLAIM BUTTON

wow takes a scammer like u nano to know one
Here are some of my active affiliates (promoting their referral link):

https://faucetbox.com/en/check/1BDSf6T17iCRFkSwXbWUFWqsr29j24KqGu
https://faucetbox.com/en/check/1cYdmi5aZ7V2fydipYpcbwJxiAGwrvsmZ
https://faucetbox.com/en/check/13KE5uE4R51hQu3qpVZrDFhQ97XYAk9Bzf
https://faucetbox.com/en/check/1oti1o3sxjUk3nBd4dvhbYftANN5GHpim
Check this one> https://faucetbox.com/en/check/13xewWftfmh3Fb954B2xdx4FaHKfuQ4Xr9 (most of his earnings are from this faucet only)
https://faucetbox.com/en/check/1H1DL5vgkEV5sM3DyoYRHj3MnwYyVxbQW6 (Active User)

People are making great bitcoin income from my faucet (using it and promoting it)

I have big plans for this faucet and website so keep trying each hour and promote your referral link to earn huge commissions.

Here is the latest stats for this faucet:

http://s2.postimg.org/or8l9r4ih/MIPfaucetstats6_18.png
300 satoshi very low reward.. Undecided

keep trying each hour and you will get lucky.

I also plan to raise the minimum prize again very soon. We just need more people to support us by visiting us at least once a day and check out and use our other services.

And we honestly do give out the top prize (100,000 satoshi) to multiple people every day... also multiple affiliates get the 100% commissions from their referrals hitting the top prize.

I can go through all the payout stats and post screenshots but it takes allot of time and people will just think they are fake.  Roll Eyes

Just take my word that my faucets are flowing allot of bitcoin to its users.

Note: I also run 4 other bitcoin faucets that I keep loaded with bitcoin as well. I am giving away more money than allot of people make at their jobs.

Activity: 336
300 satoshi very low reward.. Undecided
@nano-btc  You should know better abot that fake claim button it is every where, if you have adverts on your website I would not be surprised that you have had the same advert also.

Dont tell me its a first you seeing it, that would not be true.
It's just an advert, the majority of people know exactly what it is, except the minority here.

Retract your statement that the Admin is a scammer, when he obviously is not.

Thanks for backing me up Racey Wink

As for that ad, many faucet owners use that type of banner to increase the stats for the adbit.co spots. It just shows the advertisers how many clicks their ad could get (when we don't have any active bids for the space).

I removed the banner that was causing the problems because I want to run a faucet that everyone likes.

Sorry for the confusion and good luck with your future claims. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
@nano-btc  You should know better abot that fake claim button it is every where, if you have adverts on your website I would not be surprised that you have had the same advert also.

Dont tell me its a first you seeing it, that would not be true.
It's just an advert, the majority of people know exactly what it is, except the minority here.

Retract your statement that the Admin is a scammer, when he obviously is not.
Really?...

U think that's dishonest?

Anyone that uses faucets knows what one is the actual claim button.

Learn more about marketing before you use big red letters.

My faucet only has banner ads (no popups) and we have always had 100% ref commissions.

I can say I am the most honest faucet around.

Why are you receiving 330 clicks everyday if everyone knows what's the actual claim button?
Why is this ad here if everyone knows what's the actual claim button?
Why is this bid from you? - I thought it's a bid from advertiser, but NO! Admin is the scammer here!
So many questions for you, scammer Wink

Lol u make no sense. :-)

I do nothing but help people.

Now go away troll.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Really?...

My faucet only has banner ads (no popups) and we have always had 100% ref commissions.

Why are you receiving 330 clicks everyday if everyone knows what's the actual claim button?
Why is this ad here if everyone knows what's the actual claim button?
Why is this bid from you? - I thought it's a bid from advertiser, but NO! Admin is the scammer here!
So many questions for you, scammer Wink
Really?...

Dishonest admin warning!

FAKE CLAIM BUTTON

I saw it too, it is getting 300 clicks everyday! I know it's just an ad and admin can remove it, but he don't want to..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Faucet owner
Dishonest admin warning!

FAKE CLAIM BUTTON

Internal error, request could not be serviced at this time.

so many faucet with this problem im not know must i use proxy to get acces your web ?

http://prntscr.com/7ifdw0

Hello. that error only happens when our sites resources are being used at the moment (very busy) and it should work for you if you just try to claim again within a few minutes.

We do have top rated shared hosted service so we should be able to handle the traffic. I will talk to my hosting provider to see if I can raise the limits even more... Also, I plan to get dedicated hosting very soon because I am about to expand our website network within the next few months.

Please let me know if you see this error more and I will do my best to get that fixed so no one sees that.

This is the first time I was told about this error so I want to thank you for letting me know about it. Wink
Activity: 168
Internal error, request could not be serviced at this time.

so many faucet with this problem im not know must i use proxy to get acces your web ?

http://prntscr.com/7ifdw0
Yes, 300 satoshi very low reward..
100 000 satoshi winners are all fake
Faucet is not good better stay away
Thanks and bye Smiley

The 100k winners are real... do you have proof that they are fake? Don't come here talking shit unless you can back it up.

I give out my top prize more than any other faucet!

Yes, 300 satoshi very low reward..
100 000 satoshi winners are all fake
Faucet is not good better stay away
Thanks and bye Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Faucet owner

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
thank you i got  300 satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
300 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBOX.com.
Thank you for coins  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: