Pages:
Author

Topic: Supercomputers Golem vs. SONM vs. IEXEC - Who will win the race? - page 2. (Read 469 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251
according to the tables, SONM
but i need the original source from that picture
Supercomputers is good thing fro this crytp development and also other area such as gamers, smartphone, etc
i never heard the third ones, but it is interested

iirc it's from sonm whitepaper

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
according to the tables, SONM
but i need the original source from that picture
Supercomputers is good thing fro this crytp development and also other area such as gamers, smartphone, etc
i never heard the third ones, but it is interested
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Looking at the chart, it is clearly SONM
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Token/coin and supercomputer for me don't go together so none for me.

Activity: 406
Merit: 251
XEL is another one, but imo it's not in same league as the others you mentioned

my pick for supercomputer coin is SONM
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Hello,

I think that these platforms have a high potential compared to their current market cap. So I would like to understand which project has the best short and long term potential and where are the key differences. My personal cognition is, that GNT is two steps ahead

GNT: Market cap: 612M$ (161M in Nov17) Rank 55
Definitly the bigger fish, seen from the marketcap. But does that mean, it hasnt a better chance to grow as SONM? It has reached the ATH (in $) on the 4'th of January but its far away from the ATH in BTC from the 20'th of June 17.

SONM: Market cap: 139M$ (35M in Nov17) Rank 165
Seems to have the highest hype rate at the moment. Supports additional devices like Android, PlayStation and XBox.
Their RoadMap is for the next 15-18 months instead of 48 like GNT. Is that a sign for a better long term investment from GNT or that SNM Team knows, that they cant look so far in such a fast growing business?

RLC: Market cap: 233M$ (40M$ in Nov17) Rank 119
Partnership with Enigma. A lot of Events announced. Storable in Exodus Wallet whats really popular at the moment.

Are you aware of other platforms? Which is your favorite and why?

I found this "onesided" table in the SONM Whitepaper:
Pages:
Jump to: