Pages:
Author

Topic: 💫|☄️SuperFuture.Store☄️|💫|🔑MSDN Admin Accounts🔑﹦Aʟʟ❤️ Microsoft Kᴇʏs|💫 - page 2. (Read 64523 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Hello,
Whats the approx Start Date(Activation Date) of the BizSpark Admin accounts which ur selling?
Total BizSpark Admin accounts quantity available?
You were inactive on bitcointalk from February 17, 2017 to August 03, 2018?

Hi if you want to sell ur MSDN accounts u need to reply to your potential buyers.
If you ignore to reply u will get no sale over here.
You had came to sale on bitcointalk after a long 1.5 yrs, in this period of time you account can also be hacked or sold to other user also, so the scam rate is very high in your case.
Activity: 68
🌠 Sᴛᴏʀᴇ 🌠

Limited quantity of Admins & Invites available for purchase. Get one while we have stock!
Activity: 102
Hello,

Whats the approx Start Date(Activation Date) of the BizSpark Admin accounts which ur selling?
You were inactive on bitcointalk from February 17, 2017 to August 03, 2018?
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
website is down for me
but the closed registration..  Grin
let's suppose you have stock for few $hundreds, but keep it for your regular customers. That's an altruistic move
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 2
Activity: 61
Activity: 29
do you sell office 2013 and 2016 in bulk?
🌠 Sᴛᴏʀᴇ 🌠
Just bought MSDN admin at superfuture.store.

I 've ordered it on the website and got redirected to purchases after 2 confirmations (took ~15-20 minutes) .

Everything is in order- untouched account, aged for 3 months, 4 invites in place.

Smooth transaction and a great deal. Thanks for this sale.

Like for Superfuture.store

Regards,
P_ko

Thank you for such a nice review! Please, check your email 😉

Today is the final sale day. Hurry up to get an Admin account with a discount!

Activity: 156
Just bought MSDN admin at superfuture.store.

I 've ordered it on the website and got redirected to purchases after 2 confirmations (took ~15-20 minutes) .

Everything is in order- untouched account, aged for 3 months, 4 invites in place.

Smooth transaction and a great deal. Thanks for this sale.

Like for Superfuture.store

Regards,
P_ko
Activity: 47
purchased project pro 2016 key from Superfuture and program actviated with no problems

thanks
🌠 Sᴛᴏʀᴇ 🌠
Activity: 47
🌠 Sᴛᴏʀᴇ 🌠
Sorry for the long wait, I can't access my laptop earlier and I'm in mobile mode also, but now I got it and try to put the product key that SuperFuture gave to me, and it works as what I expected. And as what I experience with OP, I can say that he is trustworthy in this service. I can vouch for his honesty also. Good luck to your sales!

Thank you 😉
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Hey SuperFuture, would you mind if can I have office pro plus 2016, I'm so sure that I can give you a review for this. Thanks.

Regards,
bL4nkcode

Sent you Office Pro Plus 2016 Wink

Get the last free Windows 10 Pro key!
Sorry for the long wait, I can't access my laptop earlier and I'm in mobile mode also, but now I got it and try to put the product key that SuperFuture gave to me, and it works as what I expected. And as what I experience with OP, I can say that he is trustworthy in this service. I can vouch for his honesty also. Good luck to your sales!
🌠 Sᴛᴏʀᴇ 🌠
Is it possible for me to lose my msdn admin account after purchased?

You need to follow a couple of easy rules that are in the How To (included with every MSDN Admin Account), and your account will serve you the whole period which is about 30 months. Don't abuse it and you will be fine.

I see you are selling admin accounts on here. Is there any chance you also sell invite accounts instead, for a lower price since I am only really interested in those?

Sorry, we don't currently sell invites. Purchasing MSDN Admin Account is cheaper then buying 5 invites separately, and gives you the full control of your accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
I see you are selling admin accounts on here. Is there any chance you also sell invite accounts instead, for a lower price since I am only really interested in those?
Activity: 174
Is it possible for me to lose my msdn admin account after purchased?
🌠 Sᴛᴏʀᴇ 🌠
Pages:
Jump to: