Pages:
Author

Topic: Supernova.cc reporting bug or scam? - page 2. (Read 1429 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
August 25, 2017, 01:50:36 PM
I am new to mining and have finally reached the point where my rig is stable and all tweaks working, decided to dual mine decred - i mined on supernova.cc and get consistently 10-15% lower hash rate than what simple mining is reporting?

Is this some error or a scam?

I mine Ether on nano pool and was going to switch to supernovacc because their reporting looked good but nanopool reported hash and simple mining is same...now I don't know about supernova anymore...

I see some guy crying about 15 ether supernova 'lost' what he mined as well, all starts to look a bit sketch to me....

Can someone tell me if I am wrong please, I have nothing against the pool and would switch my ether miner to them too if they are not exploiting the miners.

Suprnova is nice pool and Ocminer is the man we can trust.
The report of hashrate depend on shares you have, sometime lower and sometime higher your hashrate. It's normal.
Earning depend on LUCK, some time lower and some time higher whattomine.
The best setting for best hashrate on Suprnova is find the best diff for your hashrate, you have to try and find diff for your rig. The diff must be not too low and not too high, it will help you. Good luck man Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
August 25, 2017, 01:00:09 PM
ocminer - the owner of suprnova pools is very trustworthy and have a very positive history.

I don't mine Eth so I can't add more but he's definitely not out there to scam people.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 11:45:56 AM
I am new to mining and have finally reached the point where my rig is stable and all tweaks working, decided to dual mine decred - i mined on supernova.cc and get consistently 10-15% lower hash rate than what simple mining is reporting?

Is this some error or a scam?

I mine Ether on nano pool and was going to switch to supernovacc because their reporting looked good but nanopool reported hash and simple mining is same...now I don't know about supernova anymore...

I see some guy crying about 15 ether supernova 'lost' what he mined as well, all starts to look a bit sketch to me....

Can someone tell me if I am wrong please, I have nothing against the pool and would switch my ether miner to them too if they are not exploiting the miners.
Pages:
Jump to: