Pages:
Author

Topic: Superpower after America - page 2. (Read 331 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 04, 2017, 05:33:55 PM
In my opinion, the US will remain the world leader. The US has the most developed army, and it controls NATO
At the moment, having military strength and money doesn't really make a nation a superpower. Allies are very important as well and with that the USA have a lot of allies and because of that enemies are always afraid to attack them. Russia and China who have the potential to become superpowers at the moment don't have a lot of allies.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
December 04, 2017, 03:21:36 PM
Which country do you think will topple the USA and become the next global superpower ?
perhaps China is one of the most powerful countries after America, its strong country's economic development, its country's good political stability as well as its strict government policy has become China as one of the strongest countries in the world.
China has become one of the most influential countries in the world, the strength of every aspect of its government and its war power is quite acknowledged by other countries.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 02:15:59 PM
In my opinion, the US will remain the world leader. The US has the most developed army, and it controls NATO
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 01:25:27 PM
in my opinion of china country, we all know that the development in china country is now more rapidly, progress in all sectors indrustri, economy and commerce and almost all chinese people spread all over the world
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
December 04, 2017, 11:34:20 AM
It's China with no doubt! The second economy after USA, more than 1 billion people live there, everything that is made in the world is made in China. The leader #2 Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 10:11:23 AM
Which country do you think will topple the USA and become the next global superpower ?
Pages:
Jump to: