Pages:
Author

Topic: Supload - Share and earn bitcoin ? - page 2. (Read 1623 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
January 19, 2017, 03:56:26 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes to cash out? I have around $4 worth of Bitcoin yet I have not been able to cash out for a couple weeks.

What is the minimum amount I can withdraw?
$1.00 usd is the minimum amount. Withdraw at any time, instantly.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
January 19, 2017, 03:55:16 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes to cash out? I have around $4 worth of Bitcoin yet I have not been able to cash out for a couple weeks.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
January 19, 2017, 03:52:51 PM
I has saw few minutes ago about this services, looks good concept by sharing revenue, but I'm not see how they earn money, ads? I'm not see an ads placed on their site Huh
They have poor FAQ, not really clear explanation.
I'm in research to this site.

The reason why that is still happening is because the site is trying to generate traffic to the site and by so doing the money will come in but I dont see it different from all the PTCs will have around that also pay in btc because there is different between btc and few satoshis that they are promising. I hope the reward will not be too low when the site come fully into operation.

I am sure OP will look into your observations and equally make necessary adjustment to the FAQ section.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 19, 2017, 02:44:51 PM
I has saw few minutes ago about this services, looks good concept by sharing revenue, but I'm not see how they earn money, ads? I'm not see an ads placed on their site Huh
They have poor FAQ, not really clear explanation.
I'm in research to this site.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
January 19, 2017, 01:31:06 PM
I found someone talking about this service called Supload , while uploading pictures to this website and sharing the links with others, the earnings that supload gets from advertising will be split with you.
The idea look actually very good as I never seen any other services doing it before but I wanted to know If anyone withdrew BTCitcoin from them already ?
Pages:
Jump to: