Pages:
Author

Topic: Support a cryptocurrency with little money. Worth it anyway? - page 2. (Read 360 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Now, people get confused with this all the time.  Its not about how much you invest, its how much % of what you invest increases.  If you invest 100 dollars into BTC and it somehow increases 5000% right now, you still get the 5000% invested money of the 100 dollars....Don't think about it as how much invested, think how much gain is possible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
It is not wrong to invest in little amount of money,but among your favorite choose one and invest the little you have.After which you can extend to other ones because every investor invest for profit,your little can uplift you to others with the profit you will make in it.
Activity: 847
Merit: 500
Sorry guys probably my bad english is the problem.
I don't need investing advice because i don't want to invest and make money.
I only want to support my favourite project.
But i'm asking you if, considering little money i have, best to only partecipate in topic and discussion istead of buy some coin to show my appreciation.
That's all.
I already investing for profit in other "fund group".

Thank you all.
Ohhh okay I see what you're saying now. In that case, yes. Even if you don't have a lot of money to invest, every cent counts. You won't have a big effect on the overall price or anything like that, but if you like the project and want to support it, absolutely your investment will play a role.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
if you start investing a little amount of money in many projects you will not earn alot of. Its better to have one or two prjoect keep on eye. You shouldnt invest in a fast way. Sometimes you have to do many reaseraches and have to update yourself about the crypto curruncy you favour. i never invest a little amount of money in many crypto curr. i just have my favourite one which i invest for and earn more of it Smiley

op actually said that he dont care for the profit, he will just invest for the sake of the team or developers of the coin because he wants to support and help them with their projects. @op   much better if you can just spread your cash on to some different coins if you want to help most of them, it doent matter if your donated amount is low or high yet it is still a big help to them.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Sorry guys probably my bad english is the problem.
I don't need investing advice because i don't want to invest and make money.
I only want to support my favourite project.
But i'm asking you if, considering little money i have, best to only partecipate in topic and discussion istead of buy some coin to show my appreciation.
That's all.
I already investing for profit in other "fund group".

Thank you all.
Activity: 847
Merit: 500
If you're looking for high risk high reward RIO, then going all in on one coin is your best bet. But if you don't really care about profits like you said, then diversify your profile with established coins and watch your money grow.

New coins can be tricky and most will be pump and dumps so steer clear
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Diversification is the key to a healthy portfolio. It also lowers down the risk of your investment. However, considering the money you have, you will not be making much income if you diversify in to many cryptos of your choice. With small amount of units, you will find it difficult to sell those cryptos after paying the network fees.

So I would suggest you to stay only with bitcoin. With 100 or 200 USD investment, you will not be able to capture a sizable volume to diversify properly and you will end up paying a lot of network fees while seeling these cryptos. So as per your situation, staying with only one crypto of your choice is wise.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
I always suggest differentiation into several projects. Focusing on only one project might not be the smartest solution. Still, as in everything else, if you want to make money, you ve gotta spend some money.
if you start investing a little amount of money in many projects you will not earn alot of. Its better to have one or two prjoect keep on eye. You shouldnt invest in a fast way. Sometimes you have to do many reaseraches and have to update yourself about the crypto curruncy you favour. i never invest a little amount of money in many crypto curr. i just have my favourite one which i invest for and earn more of it Smiley

Thank you for the reply.
I'm not looking for an investement or profit i'd like only to support my favourite project.
Lose some money it is not the problem.
So i'm asking for an advice.
Is worth it anyway to buy some coin even if don't help alot?
Or better watch and take part with post, shares without buy the curerncy?
Activity: 5
I have few project that I really enjoy.
Monero, Ethereum and Raiden Network above all.
I don't have a lot of money so my investment will be not so important for the teams.
I don't really care for profit considering that I have only 100/200$.
So what is better?
Support a single crypto with all I have or separate on every crypto I like?
Pages:
Jump to: