Pages:
Author

Topic: [SUPPORT] CoinMine.pl Pools Support Thread - page 14. (Read 54530 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
www.cryptocompare.com
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Could you please fix payouts for PPC, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Hi would you consider adding MonetaryUnit please?
We're looking for a reliable active pool for our community.
I'd be happy to pay a MUE bounty to help with set up costs.
Thanks
B

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-monetaryunit-mue-pos-masternodes-funding-governance-services-devs-778322
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
Hi,
I'm a new miner in this pool (Dash). I've got around 8MH/s and I got paid 0.002 DASH (confirmed transactions) but I don't see anything in my wallet. I created an address especially for coinmine and put it in "payment address". Maybe it's just me, I don't know how to use the wallet. But I still want to know is it normal ?

Thanks for your answers Smiley

Please PM me your wallet address and username and i will check in DB

feeleep
Activity: 1
Hi,
I'm a new miner in this pool (Dash). I've got around 8MH/s and I got paid 0.002 DASH (confirmed transactions) but I don't see anything in my wallet. I created an address especially for coinmine and put it in "payment address". Maybe it's just me, I don't know how to use the wallet. But I still want to know is it normal ?

Thanks for your answers Smiley
legendary
Hi, feeleep! Can you add 42 coin to your pool, please? We really need it to be alive. Thanks.

Sorry man but I will not add dead coins...
legendary
Activity: 1155
Merit: 1174
https://keybase.io/lasergun
Hi, feeleep! Can you add 42 coin to your pool, please? We really need it to be alive. Thanks.
Activity: 4
I've entered, but I see this.

p.s. 5 minutes later - thanks, I can see it, all is ok.
legendary
Hello! Help please, I can't do cashout.
The fields are non active - look at the screenshot:

you must enter your address first in field "Payment Address"
Activity: 4
Hello! Help please, I can't do cashout.
The fields are non active - look at the screenshot:http://i013.radikal.ru/1606/3f/b3de509bb870.jpg
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
what error message you have? please send your account name and I will check what happened on background

PM'd you
legendary
what error message you have? please send your account name and I will check what happened on background
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I can't sign up for the decred pool and your contact page on the pool doesn't work either.
Activity: 702
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
Is there something wrong with the decred pool?  It was working earlier then it started showing my hash rate as 0.  Even the blocks page shows no blocks but there have apparently been blocks found by the pool.  CGminer shows that it is mining away.

That was quite strange problem as I did not receive any notification from my monitoring. I suspect it was a problem on datacenter side which was not allowing connections form some subnets... I will check with them and report here.

feeleep

Well it stared working again piece by piece until it was all working.  Hash rate was about the last thing to come back.
legendary
Is there something wrong with the decred pool?  It was working earlier then it started showing my hash rate as 0.  Even the blocks page shows no blocks but there have apparently been blocks found by the pool.  CGminer shows that it is mining away.

That was quite strange problem as I did not receive any notification from my monitoring. I suspect it was a problem on datacenter side which was not allowing connections form some subnets... I will check with them and report here.

feeleep
Activity: 702
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
feeleep, i outline the problem !!! The decision has not been found !!! You are doing your job as administrator of the pool !!!
you are not a liar Huh Prove it to me !!! I propose to accelerate the circumstances of the case to share Skype (my shpakav). and once again, I do not need your donations !!!
I do not need handouts !!! I am for fair play, especially in mining. I loved Mining 4 years ago, after leaving the military pension.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: