Pages:
Author

Topic: [SUPPORT] Create your own PoW/PoS altcoin | 0.05 BTC | WalletBuilders - page 4. (Read 29951 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Ok, I added walletbuilders Skype but their support on their site I never get an email response
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Is this site still active :/? I want to buy but support isnt answering

Yes, it is alive.
And their support is very helpful - but this is my opinion and experience (walletbuilders helped me).
The website is still very active but i think the admin needed to add other algo to the ones presently displayed otherwise he might soon go out of business.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Yes, it is alive.
And their support is very helpful - but this is my opinion and experience (walletbuilders helped me).
Activity: 77
Hi,

I wanted to create a free coin, but there was a mistake on the site. I had never register on the site but it told me my e-mail is not valid or in use.

Ok, it is ready. I received the e-mails.

But I can't mine. 127.0.0.1 does not work - anybody help me?
You probably dont need anybody to assist you over this,send pm to walletbuilder i am sure he will respond with solutions.
Goodluck
Hi,

I wanted to create a free coin, but there was a mistake on the site. I had never register on the site but it told me my e-mail is not valid or in use.

Ok, it is ready. I received the e-mails.

But I can't mine. 127.0.0.1 does not work - anybody help me?
Feed back
I vouch for this service after creating and paying for a particular paid coin.
The OP response to after sales emails and eager to help beyond what you have paid for.
Though i agreed that it is a cheap service but very professional.
Thank you wallet builder for making my dream of a coin come true.
Hi,

Activity: 196
You will add other algos to the site? (like x11 or x13 lol)

Cheers
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
nice so because of this anyone can create a coin of their own.
I might just think about creating our own if i get a team of my own myself. the marketing is going to be a problem thoguh and the people who would use our coin Smiley
This service might be good though but i feel the OP support for his business is poor.
No email response and no pm reply everything remains silent.
N.B
I have not paid him any fund but i only feel he should have good customer relations and response to questions as late as 24 hours.
Activity: 71
Altcoin - Market Maker
i already have a paid coin.

Can you give a new QT ?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I am with same problem.

Virustotal show HACKTOOL.

Not good.

I can assure you, it is a false-positive.

But I setup a new compiling machine that uses MXE instead of a native Windows machine.
Can you try to order a new free coin and test if you still have the same detection ?
Activity: 71
Altcoin - Market Maker
I am with same problem.

Virustotal show HACKTOOL.

Not good.
You can now order SHA256 coins.
Activity: 68
A Friend has created a free Coin on WalletBuilders.com and VirusTotal scan gives a positive result- the HackTool trojan.      Hacktool ( 655367771 )
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f5e153f37784a504314d9fa342e1dec1becb57caa07ad0a40793aa4914e5087f/analysis/1452965919/
What is wrong there?
I think Users won't trust this Coin even it's false positive.

This is indeed a false positive, I send an email to K7GW to analyze and white-list the file.
Detection is removed once the file is white-listed by K7GW.

ok thank you blockexperts

I got the following response from K7GW Support

----------------------------

Dear Valued Customer,

K7GW product is only for our internal purpose and the product is not in live, request you to ignore the same.

Regards,
DAT QA Team
How do you mine in PoW/PoS ?
It says :

01:40:19

setgenerate true

Method not found (code -32601)

PoW/PoS coins are based on BlackCoin so they don't have the setgenerate command in the wallet.
You need to mine the coins with your GPU or an ASIC.
Activity: 145
Merit: 110
How do you mine in PoW/PoS ?
It says :

setgenerate true

Method not found (code -32601)
Activity: 160
A Friend has created a free Coin on WalletBuilders.com and VirusTotal scan gives a positive result- the HackTool trojan.      Hacktool ( 655367771 )
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f5e153f37784a504314d9fa342e1dec1becb57caa07ad0a40793aa4914e5087f/analysis/1452965919/
What is wrong there?

This is indeed a false positive, I send an email to K7GW to analyze and white-list the file.

ok thank you blockexperts
Activity: 68
What is wrong there?

Pages:
Jump to: