Pages:
Author

Topic: Supporting the idea of Euthanasia - page 2. (Read 204 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 01:29:01 PM
I think this question will always be controversial. in some cases this will be a justified decision, but there will be relatives who will not approve it and there will be disputes.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 01:13:49 PM
Will you all approve the usage of Euthanasia in your countries of worldwide either by personal or whatsoever reason?

I will not support it. i know that people who do this are in pain but that is not the reason to give up. Well I am talking from
a Christian view. Christ has suffered and there is salvation in suffering. Of course not all people are Christians. We believe that
life is precious and that only God has the authority to give or take life. So if you are in pain or know someone who is pray for him.
"And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son."
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 22, 2018, 12:54:48 PM
Will you all approve the usage of Euthanasia in your countries of worldwide either by personal or whatsoever reason?

Most of the people here in our country are pro life. No matter how risky and complicated the situation is , they'll still find hope that things will work out right. There are certain situations here that only miracles appear to be the only solution but the family of the patient still hold on to their faith. People here don't give up easily even if there's only a very low chance for a person to survive so I think the idea of Euthanasia wouldn't be supported here.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 10:30:43 AM
Pages:
Jump to: