Pages:
Author

Topic: Supports 10,000 votes for Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 126
August 15, 2018, 12:04:21 AM
Just want to ask, how will this votes will affect the bitcoin price? Eventhough you have those 10,000 votes, its still the market decision if its going to increase or decrease in price. Much better if those who will vote buy bitcoins so in will somehow stabilize the price of bitcoin. There are many factors that makes the price of bitcoin. And this factors also are the one who can change it. Its very nice of you to open some awareness but this vote will just help to spread good things about bitcoins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
August 14, 2018, 11:59:07 PM
This wont help much, and im not being demotivating here but to be frank bitcoin runs on the basis of various investments and how much is being poured into the bitcoin and more or less versatile fundamentals. You cant change its situation presently because its not about the voting or supporting, its all about those million people who are acting either by selling (non-supporters) and by buying (big support). Thats what we need, the big support, people who will put their money or at least who will hold their money as it is.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
August 14, 2018, 11:51:58 PM
As long as whales manipulate the market no amount of votes or any related activities will bring the price back from its ath its a bear season every market experienced this situation after this condition everything will doing good and with the help of some very good news price can recover in no time just wait what we need is adaptation and more users of bitcoin.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 11:43:00 PM
If the price of Bitcoin continues to rise at the end of 2018, I will not hesitate to sell my Bitcoin, and now I finally understand that only after converting to Fiat will I make a real profit.
Activity: 136
August 14, 2018, 11:40:47 PM
The adjustment of Bitcoin is necessary for stable and long-term growth later. I have always believed Bitcoin will rise sharply to $ 50k by 2019
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 14, 2018, 11:38:31 PM
Giving vote for bitcoin to raise has no effect on it price dipping and raising of btc is normal and will stable when it time comes so I don't think your vote or any one else have strong effect to market price but the supply and demand determine it all , trade wisely .
Activity: 9
August 14, 2018, 11:34:02 PM
1 vote, and anything ells? i'm waitting for you and bitcoin up prices. Thank
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
August 14, 2018, 11:32:01 PM
in my opinion bitcoin does not need our voice because bitcoin is not a place to complain of any complaints from the bitcoin users
of course all have dreams if bitcoin will go up at the end of the year like I will take the family to vacation
and I will do something if bitcoin continues to rise at the end of the year like selling some of the bitcoin that I have for the sake of living, and the rest I will save for my future.
surely those here will always wait for the price of bitcoin to rise in order to get a profit, if it is true that by the end of 2018 the value of bitcoin will be high. so they are lucky, who buy at a low price in these months will get a big profit. I myself will patiently wait and will have fun with my family when I get a profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 10:42:56 PM
in my opinion bitcoin does not need our voice because bitcoin is not a place to complain of any complaints from the bitcoin users
of course all have dreams if bitcoin will go up at the end of the year like I will take the family to vacation
and I will do something if bitcoin continues to rise at the end of the year like selling some of the bitcoin that I have for the sake of living, and the rest I will save for my future.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 14, 2018, 10:38:55 PM
Those votes will do nothing unless that 10,000 people you want to vote will bring in money and start buying bitcoin altogether.
What do you dream of if Bitcoin prices rise towards the end of 2018?
I won't talk about dream given the fact that we all want the best to happen for bitcoin and we will benefit from it.
What would you do if Bitcoin prices continued to increase towards the end of 2018?
Few sells and will keep holding.
Activity: 112
August 14, 2018, 10:38:43 PM
I dont think bitcoin need our votes... or our support while talking about price. Price is in natural fluctuation, rise and stabilization, rise and stabilization, add to that correction.
Thats it, don't try to turn river with a stick, just go with the flow Smiley

no dreams, i will accept any reality

What would you do if Bitcoin prices continued to increase towards the end of 2018?
i would drink coffee, i would also if it would fall
Agree with you, because people need the real use and value of cryptocurrencies, the truly bitcoin.  We do not need some fake, engineered fact.  If bitcoin failed just let it go but if it survive, it will get stronger and stronger.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
August 14, 2018, 10:13:40 PM
Bitcoin will rise again with a pleasant atmosphere for all of us here.
I dont think bitcoin need our votes... or our support while talking about price. Price is in natural fluctuation, rise and stabilization, rise and stabilization, add to that correction.
Thats it, don't try to turn river with a stick, just go with the flow Smiley

no dreams, i will accept any reality

i would drink coffee, i would also if it would fall
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
August 14, 2018, 10:09:38 PM
Hello friends
Given the many complaints of our friends about market prices, panic, disappointment, investment and some negative news, I invite friends to give your 10,000 votes of support here, so Bitcoin will rise again with a pleasant atmosphere for all of us here.
Pages:
Jump to: