Pages:
Author

Topic: Supreem.IO // Help us Test ($200 giveaway) UPDATED - page 2. (Read 460 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Added 0.0003 for both
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I've got the website loading so much slower on my first time opening it, IDK why but my internet is fast enough to browse any kind of platform.

The front end of the design is unscrollable which you can't scroll the page up and down, there is some page that you need to zoom out in order to view the whole page.

Pmed you op about my username...
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
i already registered into your website to test it but after i type bitcointalk in the chat my balance not increased
Activity: 58
I’m still waiting for admin to credit: username: mgregg417787
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4318
There is a weird display glitch that shows up if you switch from BTC to LTC and back to BTC... the bet amount reverts to "scientific notation" until you change it (increase/decrease etc)

copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
I just visited the site, the game is working and fine. Just need some tweaks here and there, for example, make the theme responsive. the site itself makes the game impossible to be played on mobile phones. Also, F.A.Q pages not working. And when moving from one game to another don't make the site reload. The minimal bet is a bit too big in my opinion, the admin on site said that he will make the bet smaller, hope that implemented soon.

Also, there are many PVP gambling platforms what makes yours special? Hope you add more game soon. And please make the bet accepted automatically, On coinflip, I need to press the Play button when someone challenges me, it will not work well if I leave the site or just open another game on site.
Activity: 16
https://i.imgur.com/Uyzzuys.png

Supreem.IO is a brand new Multiplayer Crypto-Based Game.

We need help to test it, so we will give away 0.0003 to the first 100 players.
Just send a chat message with 'bitcointalk' and I will add 0.0003 into your account.
Minimum withdrawal is: 0.0015
Please understand that this is Alpha Version 1.0 and it's not the final one. We accept any kind of suggestions.

UPDATE! We just optimized our site for mobile.
We are giving away 0.0001 for the next 100 players.

NEW PROMO! Bring a friend and you both get a 0.0001 bonus

Pages:
Jump to: