Pages:
Author

Topic: Supreme Court of India finally uplifts the ban on Cryptocurrencies in India - page 2. (Read 334 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Would be great to see the full extent of lifting the ban and see whether it will spring other ventures and other economic advantages of allowing crypto trading in the region. I'm pretty sure the Indian government would love to take advantage of the growing hype and popularity of bitcoin for their gains and profits, and several programs would surely sprout that emphasizes the region's availability for new businesses to come in. We'll see how the Indian government plays this out.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
This is a good news for us crypto supporters as more and more are supporting Bitcoin and crypto in general.

I still remember the time when they are against crypto and it took more than a year to realize the real benefits of crypto in their country. Or maybe their currency is slowly withering like what is happening in Venezuela and they are keeping it a secret right now? Anyway, it is just good that they've lifted the ban on crypto in their country. I'm expecting that there will be some establishments that will accept crypto in the future.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
It has been a long journey since 2018. Almost 2 years of heated debate and now we have won the race.
Most of the politicians and people from RBI criticized crypto till date.
Today is the day when we celebrate. I hope with this good news, people finally realize the potential of bitcoin and encourage crypto as a payment.
More than accepting crypto as payment, I hope more development takes place in India for the crypto community.

SC allows cryptocurrency trading, cancels RBI's 2018 circular
India Supreme Court Lifts RBI Ban on Banks Servicing Crypto Firms

how i feel the happiness in every Indian Cryptonians now?this means they can Bring money inside market again now and will be more open in investing.

we Knew how many people of India are Crypto enthusiast and they want to make Profit in open way and not being banned or hindered by the government laws.today and to the next days lets see what will be the reaction of the market then.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
if im not mistaken i think i already heard this news before on this forum .  before i see a news about india lifting ban but now i see this post again and its new. not sure if they re ban crypto again for the second time but that is not important anymore and i dont want to waste time anymore finding the reason of the second ban but what is important is that india is back on business again .

lets just hope tho that they will not going to ban crypto for another time because that is pretty anoying and can bring lots of hassel as well as impact on the market .
I think it is from different country, since 2018 crypto is banned from India and since then, they have an internal discussion regarding the issue of cryptocurrency ban in their country. They don't have any history of lifting ban or what, only today.

It is a good way to start from making cryptocurrency as a mode of payment in India. They should already accepted it before it's too late that bitcoin goes a downward movement unlike in 2017 where it reaches about 20k USD. But somehow, India is a 2nd most populated country in the world and it will surely grow like China. Although they have different point of views when it comes to currency, maybe mass adoption will be the key for them to grow their economy. Because most of the country that uses cryprocurrency already developed their economy and they are know having more advanced technologies. India is also a developing country so it is more likely that they will succeed in using crypto.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
It has been a long journey since 2018. Almost 2 years of heated debate and now we have won the race.
Today is the day when we celebrate. I hope with this good news, people finally realize the potential of bitcoin and encourage crypto as a payment.
More than accepting crypto as payment, I hope more development takes place in India for the crypto community.

Wow great news for Indian traders as well as world economy. In my opinion virtual currencies should not be banned as it is totally independent and different from the currency of the respective countries. I'm very happy with this news and also hoping that rest of the countries will also lift the ban from btc. Fingers crossed......
Activity: 1988
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

How I hope that other countries who banned cryptocurrencies would see the light that they can somehow establish new laws that would still make an order to punish those who use cryptocurrencies to get away with the crimes they committed and used cryptocurrency to abuse and find way to evade the law. There are greater to potential worth for considering their previous decision and may somehow integrate it to our daily living and faster transactions especially overseas.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Hooray! What a great news for your country but mostly to crypto enthusiasts out there Smiley. Though I'm not an Indian and this news doesn't affect me at all, I'm glad because this news only manifests that crypto world won again. This is not only the fight of India but the fight of all of us! We now take another step for attaining our dream of crypto revolution (or at least massive adoption Cheesy). I expect that ICOs will sprout prior to this news.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
if im not mistaken i think i already heard this news before on this forum .  before i see a news about india lifting ban but now i see this post again and its new. not sure if they re ban crypto again for the second time but that is not important anymore and i dont want to waste time anymore finding the reason of the second ban but what is important is that india is back on business again .

lets just hope tho that they will not going to ban crypto for another time because that is pretty anoying and can bring lots of hassel as well as impact on the market .
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
This is a good news to hear since if the other country will see the Indian government lift their ban and many people got benefited on it for sure many countries will follow, but hopefully this halving will gain more attention and eliminate the fear of losing from the current economic market upset.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
I am sure your Information is incorrect. India is the 5th strongest economy in the world and yes, maybe it’s new in India however the currency is not the weakest. Hope you will learn correct information soon.
why you are too innocent and stupid. About Indian Economy

Read and take this information, and store it in your brain.

Current Indian economic information.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/25b0b690-360c-11ea-ac3c-f68c10993b04

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-12/30/c_138666373.htm

Rupee currency exchange.

https://www.x-rates.com/table/?from=INR&amount=1

Try posting with your original account, if you have the guts. Not with your new account.

If you dare to post with your main account I will give you a bonus.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 544
As others have said, this is good news for our brother in India who are crypto enthusiast and could pave the way for crypto being adopted or regulated by the government. This whole fiasco has put India in the limelight last year and thought to be hardening their stance. So this is a win-win situation and hope that this will be permanent and no U-turn from the government will happen in the future.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
This is really a great news for the people of India. I guess from now there will be a change in the market as India is the second most populated country in the world, also the start-up companies will focus to serve India. guys I am sure most of the corporate companies and merchants will start dealing with crypto in India, if things go well the popularity of BTC will raise automatically similarly the price will also go up. Indian court really made a great decision before halving bravo! bravo! bravo...
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Good news, now I know why Crypto.com (Monaco) announced today that they are open for business in India!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
I congratulate the cryptocurrency community in India, now India is a weak economy and also the lowest currency at this time (Rupee), I hope that this decision will awaken India's future economic growth from the crypto side.

This is a good moment for the people of India, especially the crypto community, hopefully in the future crypto in India will be a good example for other countries' communities.
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 0
Another future name is cryptocurrency
In my opinion, the best news in the world of cryptocurrency is that it is one of the best news and as one of the reasons I think it is about the amount of people living in India and the amount of people who are more about cryptocurrencyKnowing and understanding it and investing in it will greatly increase the amount of investment that is going to be good for cryptocurrency, and considering all these factors, it can be a good idea that the price of cryptocurrency can be very goodThe reason for the growth is that it will create new investors from India
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
This is the best news I could ever get. SC is the biggest and now no bank can mistreat the traders nor any government official can claim crypto is illegal and trash traders for dealing in cryptos. A big slap on their face when the court recognizes it and gives it back to RBI.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

Great news and I agree it will help popularity of btc in India.
If there is no legal limitations more users will start to use crypto either for personal or business needs.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever

Pages:
Jump to: