Pages:
Author

Topic: Suprnova's XZC ZCoin Pool - Which fork do you want to mine? - page 2. (Read 3216 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
must be poramin
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I follow bittrex version.That is original zcoin.
Activity: 15

Please vote which version you want to mine.

If you want to have a meaningful vote, you should consider offering both forks in pools and look where's more hash rate.
A forum vote has nothing to do with mining ZCoin, right?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Bittrex verson :-).
Activity: 11
poramin version
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Well finally something I can build a decision on, let's wait 24-36h and then I'll update the pool accordingly to what will be the winner.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Gary Fork
Why everybody says he doesn't anything for the project. Marketing is as hard as development as i know and sometimes it's hardest.

So i vote for Gary

Marketing ? Show me what he did to promote the coin except a self-insulting interview where he showed his lack of knowledge ?
Activity: 938
Looks like Gary voted with both of his BCT accounts.  Grin

It isn't a hard question to answer which version to follow except u're Gary and his sock puppets (He's famous with his sock puppets trick, google it), or u're super ignorant or getting paid to troll by him.

TL;DR: Gary has no intention to spend his own money to back the project, no talent to code, no manpower (virtually no one supports him) to work on the project.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Gary Fork
Why everybody says he doesn't anything for the project. Marketing is as hard as development as i know and sometimes it's hardest.

So i vote for Gary
legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)
Looks like Gary voted with both of his BCT accounts.  Grin
Activity: 55
poramin  obviously  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
The Devs of XZC decided not to cooperate anymore and go their own,  separate ways.

The coin has a 'founders reward'  on every block which is paid to the devs. In poramins new version Gary's address was removed and replaced by a new address, however, there was no official statement or whatever.

Bittrex has the original version (pre-fork)  listed and it is yet undecided what happens after the fork.

Gary's version has poramins founder reward address removed.

Which version of the coin do you want to mine after the fork? Be aware that bittrex has to use the same fork in order to be available for withdrawals of the pool. It might be they simply halt trading at all of the coin and desist it after the fork.

The devs don't comment or communicate on that issue currently and the slack is very toxic, so I couldn't get any info anywhere I simply let the miners decide.

Please vote which version you want to mine.

Also have a look here :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17289355

Pool is at :

https://xzc.suprnova.cc
Pages:
Jump to: