Pages:
Author

Topic: Sure, We have good DeFi project. - page 5. (Read 686 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 03, 2020, 09:42:08 AM
There is only one thing I don't understand. why we see such strong growth? The only reason is the simple FOMO. I don't think any project can be more popular than Bitcoin and cost more
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
September 03, 2020, 07:47:38 AM
It's so disappointing that I missed the YFI project when it listed at 35$, imagine if one has purchased only 2 tokens upon its listing. We would have made over a million percent return on investment. The Cryptocurrency industry could be very lucrative and I wish to find a project like YFI before it starts increasing this much.
dont be disapponted with this condition, there are alot new project that possible could happen like yearn finance too. as we know today many new project with " Y " name and investors very interested and dare to speculate . i 've see more than five "Y" token series and most of them gain profit in few days after listing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 03, 2020, 07:25:54 AM
It's so disappointing that I missed the YFI project when it listed at 35$, imagine if one has purchased only 2 tokens upon its listing. We would have made over a million percent return on investment. The Cryptocurrency industry could be very lucrative and I wish to find a project like YFI before it starts increasing this much.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 03, 2020, 07:21:28 AM
During 2017, there were many projects that were listed on the top exchanges. They must have been successful. The project will die if hyped. I don't think there has been much success since the current 2017. The reason for success is because of fraud and scams. Various projects have not been successful due to fraud and scams. He left the market with a lot of money. But currently being successful. People have started blindly investing. Because he wants to make up for his loss. Team can cheat. So people are investing despite being risky. Everyone be careful, you invest your money carefully.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 03, 2020, 07:20:32 AM
Sure, we have good DeFi project, but there is still high risks. For example, yEarn Finance token YFI already worth 19 130$, higher than bitcoin. The coin was issued on July 18, 2020 and started with $35. A month later, on August 18, its price had already reached $12,800, overtaking bitcoin. Today, the token has reached a price peak in the area above $19,000. In a month and a half, YFI rose by 50,000%. A coin that is only a month old is already so incredibly expensive, I could certainly be wrong, but this is the last coin I would invest in, too loud to call it a bubble, but it can't be anything else. Such a young project simply physically can't create such a real value in such a short period of time, this price is conditioned by faith in further growth, not by project development.
Pages:
Jump to: