Pages:
Author

Topic: [Survey Poll] Gold vs. Bitcoin as an Investment - page 5. (Read 3789 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is definitely worth the risk than gold at the same time bitcoins also enable me to profit large amount of money in just a shorter period of time than Gold ! I can't think of any reason for myself why choose Gold rather than bitcoins maybe because Gold is the "Old trend" and Bitcoin is the "new trends " nevertheless in any of the two I will pock the most profitable and for now it is Bitcoin!
Activity: 501
Merit: 252
I still prefer gold. Gold is a material and world is yet to understand the proper concept of Digital Gold ( Bitcoin ) unless they ( majority ) are not going to get involve with bitcoin and use bitcoin as currency for all the transactions. Gold remain shine.

Lets see the future. I hope one day Bitcoin will become another Shining Gold.  Grin

By the way my 80% earning is in Bitcoin now .. but still for bread i have to convert it into Fiat.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
I think it would still be gold as there is still practically more uses for gold than bitcoins. If the whole internet just suddenly goes out and never comes back then bitcoin is gone too! Unlike gold would still be here regardless of what happens to the internet. So that is why gold is stil much more secure than bitcoins. Though in bitcoins if you are a risk taker then you would get a chance to double or triple your money.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
If I had to choose between investing in Gold or Bitcoin for the next 15 years I would definitely choose Bitcoin as there so much room left to grow for it. Also I have this belief that bitcoin and cryptos are the currencies of the future.
Gold is more for saving purposes as fiat currencies tend to devaluate over the years due to inflation and other economic factors. So my choice is definitely bitcoin. But in real world situation I would invest 60% in bitcoin and 40% in Gold.  Wink
S_D
Activity: 198
Merit: 112
Gold vs. Bitcoin as an Investment - What’s Better?

If you had to invest strictly either in bitcoin or gold for next 15 years, what would it be?

Bitcoin:

It has been around for more than 6 Years. Faced all scam news, accusation and what not still always managed to make a comeback. It has a growing market cap of over 16.5 billion USD today. Demand is increasing an the supply of bitcoin will soon cease to grow. It cannot be duplicated unless someone invents a quantum computer to do so and BTW bitcoin is patch-able so it can improvise.

Gold:

It has been around for more than centuries. Trusted from era of human culture. Its estimated that the market cap of gold is 7.3 trillion USD (This more than 400 times the market cap of bitcoin today) so it far from oblivion. Gold is indeed limited and cannot be duplicated unless we invent a sustainable hadron collider in next 15 years.

What would it be?

Considering this survey is being conducted on a bitcoin forum, the results might hold prejudice.
Vote your choice above and justify it below!
Pages:
Jump to: