Pages:
Author

Topic: [SURVEY] Why do people invest in ICOs? What are decision criteria? - page 2. (Read 172 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
the only reason why people ever invest in anything is to make profit. and with ICOs the promise of getting rich is right there so the greed kicks on and they invest in them no matter how many of them fail the first day or scam the first day. and it doesn't matter that all of them are failing in the long run. people only see that short term possibility of profit and are blinded by it.
in my opinion all those questions about the background of the project/team/... are irrelevant. the only thing important is the hype surrounding the token and the market sentiment to see whether it can get pumped big or not at all.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I'm a university researcher (GER/NL) and try to investigate why people invest in ICOs (decision criteria, motives, behavior) in an empirical fashion. Any help in filling out this survey would be greatly appreciated (https://www.unipark.de/uc/ICOs/).

The results will be published Open Access (including any academic publications). Also, any suggestions on how to get participants would be greatly appreciated!
Pages:
Jump to: