Pages:
Author

Topic: Survival of the fittest - page 7. (Read 802 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 27, 2018, 07:19:12 AM
People want a great technology that can really last forever as long as possible, so I also believe that those who offers greater services will surely win on this battle. I believe on cryptocurrency market and I do hope that every coins will pump eventually, though we will surely face a lot of many problems before we reach the top but who knows.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
January 27, 2018, 07:15:27 AM
This is also my feeling about the crypto market for alts. In 2017, everyone almost, who bought any alts, will see a lot of profit now. And this will drive even more new money into alts this year, we can see there is no loss of people investing into new ICOs. What is it now, 5 tokens and ICOs launched every day? Probably more. So this will cause 2018 to also be the same, but then by 2019, the cracks will start to appear. The market will be exhausted from thousands of tokens with no value other than speculation and trading. Then people get tired of projects that do not deliver. And then 2020, these failures will cause massive sell offs with only people wanting to hold the big, proven coins. Then we will see even ICOs start to fail.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 06:57:25 AM
I think at the end of 2020 only the fittest coins will survive the cryptocurrency market. By fit, I mean the most use cases such as Ethereum. There will be market leaders like Ethereum, Bitcoin and others. And along with them the coins which serve to a whole particular industry which have already accepted the coin for their use will survive and rebuild the whole crypto world. 
Pages:
Jump to: