Pages:
Author

Topic: Survive - page 14. (Read 4695 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 3
November 27, 2018, 03:18:18 PM
In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research
And almost every portfolio is negative

All I can tell is don’t dump out of fear
Survivor this period and join in packing the dips

Be greedy when others are fearful

well yes i think taht can be count as a good advice and you will need to undestanf taht ypu need to work out your own
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 03:16:49 PM
Market price right now is too low.
Dont panic because it will may cause you loose everything and regret it on the end. Dont believe on what others says, just hold your coin and wait. It may be low this time but once it increase again, all your effort in waiting will earn a good profit in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 27, 2018, 03:10:29 PM
I agree. We should be thankful for the price decrease instead of panicking. Think of what will happen in the long run. We all know that the market will start to recover and we need to buy as many coins as we can. If we don't have the capital yet, we can just hodl our coins and wait for it to appreciate. Don't even think about selling. That is not the answer to your problem and it will only create a lot of lost especially if the bull run happens.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 02:57:04 PM
this is all very ambiguous. because not all coins are able to recover. and everyone has to make personal decisions. because no one else is responsible for you. you know the market is a lot of manipulation and this does not work the chart.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
November 27, 2018, 02:46:44 PM
The only thing left to survive with such a course of ether and bitcoin is to work somewhere else, since earnings are not the same as they were before
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
November 27, 2018, 01:51:39 PM
In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research

This seems to be the right conclusion to me, this is not the moment to make profits, this is the moment to survive what it is happening in the market, many coins are going to disappear and many investors are going to leave the market and are never going to return and while all of this information may seem negative there is a bright side and that is there will be many opportunities open for those that are willing to take the risk and most likely those are the ones that will get profits in the future.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
November 27, 2018, 01:28:42 PM
the work on developer to deliver use with service on offers with the option as clients to put of exchange on decision of attains on field with the business, that those leaves with spares on ways as investors to collects with different limit of returns on extensive and the potentials to put on account with notable of use to work with future terms of entrance as attaining business with the bitcoin finance.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
November 27, 2018, 01:21:42 PM
Do not take everything so seriously, everything will recover very quickly, all the ordinary manipulation. No problem the market and it will grow after the money bags buy cheap bitcoin. Keep coins and nothing to sell.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 27, 2018, 01:15:28 PM
There is an interesting saying of the Warren Buffet: when everyone sells, buy, and when everyone buys, it's time to sell. It is very good for crypto
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
November 27, 2018, 01:11:47 PM
Yes, now trading is dangerous, it is better to wait when the situation changes. If you trade only in a short position and you must use stop los.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 27, 2018, 01:01:52 PM
Yes i think market will reeward the patient holders with good profits in the end while those who are panic selling now will be buying back expensive causing them double loss and regret.
But i think in positive way like now panic seller will get more benefits from hodlers because market dumping day by day so now this is right time to selling and again you will get new opportunities to buying in very low price. Patient holders is ultimately big losers.       
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

i would say, be greedy and smart, that duo is much more helpful then just grabbing whatever your hands can reach. yes, surviving is essential. a wonderful experience and nerves training Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
November 26, 2018, 02:22:08 PM
I think surviving is very important at this stage.
Don't lose out all your portfolio, just forget about your wallet at the moment, and monitor the price growths
Dont get depressed and be positive.

Better days are ahead for crypto currency.
Never give up
Activity: 602
November 26, 2018, 02:17:49 PM
I agree, us need to properly use the market situation that has developed at the moment and invest in some coins. But I believe that most people have already accumulated / stored as many coins as possible (because no one thought that prices could drop to this level) and are waiting for the market to recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
November 26, 2018, 02:04:31 PM
Just few weeks ago, i was encouraging everyone on the forum about the power of survival in crypto currency
I learnt alot from the thread and i wonder if anyone actually learned to survive.

A proverb says a trader that knows when to run, will come back to win another battle and this is what happened to crypto currency this few weeks.
If you did not panic or get scared and sold your coins off at 6500$ or 7000$ , you would be buying back happily at 4000$ and below

Summon your courage and survive this scare period
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 03, 2018, 12:05:39 AM

Yes, the one who now stores his coins and tokens will definitely receive a reward. We are also approaching the onset of interesting events. Many like last hope pinned on the last months of this year. If the market does not grow in price in the remaining months of the year, then a great deal of panic and uncertainty about cryptocurrency can really come soon. Bitcoin may be largely lost. In addition, many ICOs extended their activities almost until the end of the year in the hope of increasing the market. Whales must raise the market at the end of the year, otherwise big problems may arise and they themselves may lose a lot.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
October 02, 2018, 11:06:31 PM

"be greedy when others are fearful" Those are the words Warren Buffet lives by, ironically he would never go anywhere near cryptocurrency.  But he also admits that he doesn't invest in what he doesn't understand so things are still looking up for crypto Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 10:57:57 PM
Yes, of course what we can do right now is to survive, the market conditions or crypto are uncertain, making us have to be patient to wait for the return condition and stay on for something good in the future
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
October 02, 2018, 10:42:42 PM

Yeah the current market condition is in the bottom for quite long. I wonder when will the crypto market recovering.
Short time holders and day traders maybe already dumped their coins, but if we can hold for long, lets hold our coins and accumulate more coins when the others dumping their coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
October 02, 2018, 07:39:49 PM
The only key to survival is patience if we have more patience to wait then we are winner in this cryptosphere. Bearish market gave us alt of headache,panic,anxiety and stressful mind but if you could understand how the market of cryptosphere really works then you just have to chill because everything will come out in a right time.
Pages:
Jump to: