Pages:
Author

Topic: Survive - page 7. (Read 4695 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 04:32:05 AM
In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research
And almost every portfolio is negative

All I can tell is don’t dump out of fear
Survivor this period and join in packing the dips

Be greedy when others are fearful

Surviving is a good way to get a chance of success. So safely we can now buy coins at very cheap prices. And if this coin rises again what will happen at the end of 2017. There will be many people who will benefit. And this is only a matter of time and must be patient.
Activity: 253
December 19, 2018, 04:22:26 AM
In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research

No other way as survival is not called. I already trade not for profit, but for the sake of saving my own Deposit, which is reduced day by day and only I can somehow save it. I have little faith in the market.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
December 19, 2018, 04:11:00 AM
In fact, if you have a loss for this year, it is due solely to your short sightedness and inexperience. I think professional traders felt the approaching collapse, or at least traded in a plus, to my mind it.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
December 17, 2018, 03:33:05 AM
Staying in this condition is very good. But if you do nothing, and you will only wait and hope the market will rise automatically, is this possible. I trade every day using initial capital. Even though this is very difficult and many people say it won't be good. But I can produce even a little and every night I do it.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 02:50:29 AM
and maybe we should pause for profit in this crypto world, especially in terms of the trade in crypto coins, because as you explained, now the market situation is deteriorating and almost all crypto coins are experiencing very drastic price declines. and also we should wait until the market situation is fully recovered and stable after that we can calm down to look for profit again, whether it is through trade, investment or something else.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
December 16, 2018, 11:36:51 PM
Now is the time to fight your good beliefs that crypto will be good again in due time. This is not the time to involve with the strong people who strongly decided to hold and won't be affected by the market condition.
copper member
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 11:21:32 PM
being greedy resulted in what you see now hahahaha Cool
Activity: 420
December 16, 2018, 10:17:06 PM
Of course this is not an easy thing to be able to survive in these conditions, but whatever it is we must be able to survive in the current unstable market conditions, and still need to be sure that the market will slowly rise again in the future
Activity: 314
December 16, 2018, 09:15:50 PM
I don't think even you have any other information in researching things about this year, We can't still say that people can deal in this years issue because most can't stand their holding currency if it still going down. But still they take the risk in investing and they must let their investments leave to the flow of market to survive this matter.
Activity: 602
December 16, 2018, 08:03:51 PM
Of course, it’s very sad that many people suffered such big losses as a result of their investment this year, but life is always learn us that victory cannot be won too easily, which is why people often say that the only most patient investors earn here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 07:34:42 PM
I think that the bear market will not last long, but before the bull starts to Wake the bear, the market will have time to fall even more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
December 16, 2018, 03:42:13 PM
Well. Buying all this is also not a good idea. IMHO, you just need to wait if you can’t trade. And, oddly enough, to trade, if you know how to trade. However, the risks ... Heh, few are willing to take that risk.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 16, 2018, 03:31:49 PM
Surviving is certainly the best choice for now, with the current market conditions it would be better if we persevered to hold our coins, because if you sell now the results are not optimal, hold on until the market conditions recover and you can sell your coins

Surviving is holding and buying more when ever you have opportunity for that. Many of us are not rich,
we invest little amounts from time to time.
   Surviving here means to stay strong and not sell. It`s true what creator of this thread says, almost
every portfolio is negative now. Stay strong and don`t sell, it will change, who survive will have a lot
of benefits in the future.
Activity: 402
December 16, 2018, 03:31:11 PM
Right now research isn't that important because almost every coin has lost 90% of it's value and so they are almost certain to rise when things go back to normal. Just pick anything really and you can't go wrong
Activity: 196
December 16, 2018, 03:26:36 PM
Surviving is certainly the best choice for now, with the current market conditions it would be better if we persevered to hold our coins, because if you sell now the results are not optimal, hold on until the market conditions recover and you can sell your coins
Activity: 322
December 16, 2018, 02:55:41 PM
Surviving and continuing to trade every day will be more profitable. Because in this condition the price is very easy to change so that we can transact every day. But if you want to invest and hold coins for a long time until the market price returns, of course, it's a very good choice.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

Success is achieved by people who maintain patience and faith, despite the problems and possible risks in this field of activity. I am sure that now, in any case, there is no need to panic, you should definitely invest in good coins at a low price.

In a bear market like today, the only way to survive for the traders and holders I think is hold. Or trader day, they can make money from entering dozens and hundreds of orders every day. If I order through the day, I think the money in their account is reduced and reduced
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 16, 2018, 03:40:52 AM
Try to trade every day even though the results of each day are very small but can produce at least. Survival is a very good solution even though market conditions deteriorate. Do research thoroughly and make speculations to determine which coins you will buy. The market will definitely rise again.
Do you think that this results will be positive. It is very difficult to trade in profit, no matter what start sum do you have. So your advice isnt good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 03:22:34 AM

Greed will ruin even more than caution. Here you need to fit with a cool head, but not the thought that all cheap buy, and there on something in a bullish trend will get a profit. Believe it is better not to build such illusions.
Activity: 126
December 16, 2018, 03:18:33 AM
Try to trade every day even though the results of each day are very small but can produce at least. Survival is a very good solution even though market conditions deteriorate. Do research thoroughly and make speculations to determine which coins you will buy. The market will definitely rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: