Pages:
Author

Topic: Surviving For Tomorrow - page 2. (Read 189 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009
November 03, 2021, 01:00:25 AM
Great mind set! That's what you should be, don't think about how much you have earned as long as you are earning that's what matter. Some people is consuming by their greed and wanted to earn as much as possible in one run and ended up losing.

Another thing I like on what you have said is throwing your money on a single coin. It is much better if it was divided to different quality coins and not any shit coins.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
November 02, 2021, 07:59:24 PM
I don't care how many percentage will be added by year end, I just want to live for tomorrow first as many opportunities are under way.
Diversifying your short-term portfolio investment into a long-term investment is a good decision IMO.
As an investor like this, I think this is a wise and very clever move which is we know that these hyped coins will not long last like what you have said a SHIB token which is I believe that will become a shitcoin soon.

I's suggest diverting your asset into a project that has real use that the potential have opportunity to gain profit in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
November 02, 2021, 07:14:48 PM
(...)
Stylishly i've learned how important and secured it is to have one's portfolio diversified into many quality coins since coming aboard.
(....)
This is one of the major problems of people who are new in trading, they don't know how to take profits or secure some.
Even securing just some of your profits or the amount of your initial entry, they can't do it because they can't control their emotion. Another thing having no plan or not sticking to it because for sure there are a lot of traders out there that entering on a trade without a plan like the stop-loss or take profit area.

Well, for OP. Congrats! Keep it up!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
November 02, 2021, 07:12:09 PM
Even when most altcoins are crashing, a few of the quality ones can give huge gains. I'm compounding my gains by rolling profits into unpumped coins at a cheaper rate.

what is the cheaper rate for some coins?
When you talk about "quality" coins, do you mean Shiba also had some quality?

I remember Jan. 2018, when every shitcoin promised and even had great value. the market was then in constant growth for a long time much like now. then everything broke and 90% of all altcoin never recovered.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
November 02, 2021, 06:45:37 PM
I just see no reason on why I should be greedy or be expecting a substantial profits or my first few investments in crypto. I know with time, I would make more money with the little capital I started with. After all, crypto have started years before I hopped in.

The most important thing that you need to apply for yourself is risk management.

And I guess that's what I applied.  Shocked
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
November 02, 2021, 06:41:56 PM
making a bunch of your portfolio should be a sure way to survive the crash of some coins on your portfolio knowing fully well not all would do well while some will crash others would produce profit able to cover up the losses
If your portfolio is full of shitcoins, many are more likely to crash than to rise, so even if a couple does spike up in price there would still be a lot that could keep you at a loss.

Diversity is the spice of crypto.
I would rather say, diversity is the spice of investment; and to truly diversify, you should be investing in assets which are not correlated, like bitcoin and gold or stocks in a football club, this way a crash in one has very little effect on another and you can choose the best options from several fields.

So he needs to keep up with the updates of his other holdings, and sell them before they totally gone out of the market. It is good to invest on some cheap coins but make sure you also do your research. Because most of them have no chance of going up as they will be abandoned by their respective developers. It is good that he had good profits from SHIB, because I have the feeling that this meme token will not last long. Once the hype is over, for sure, this will be abandoned by the team who is behind this. No strong use case, hard to survive.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
November 02, 2021, 06:39:19 PM
Diversity is the spice of crypto. When it comes to shit coins you can't tell for sure which is a good investment and so making a bunch of your portfolio should be a sure way to survive the crash of some coins on your portfolio knowing fully well not all would do well while some will crash others would produce profit able to cover up the losses
Diversification is best but not all would have the money to do so which why people do only focus up on single point which is on bitcoin or other coins they are dealing with now.
Thing here is that you do know on what you should gonna do to make yourself at least effective with this market despite on having less capital compared to others because this
isnt really a race but rather making yourself survive even though its totally unpredictable which it isnt surprising that mistakes could really happen but if you do
know on how to handle things up then thats things a must.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
November 02, 2021, 06:33:55 PM
I lock-in my first round of profits on SHIB at a 10x couple days ago. Stylishly i've learned how important and secured it is to have one's portfolio diversified into many quality coins since coming aboard.

Even when most altcoins are crashing, a few of the quality ones can give huge gains. I'm compounding my gains by rolling profits into unpumped coins at a cheaper rate.

I don't care how many percentage will be added by year end, I just want to live for tomorrow first as many opportunities are under way.

The most important thing that you need to apply for yourself is risk management. No matter if it's a shitcoin, a pump and dump coin, or a long term coin, just invest an amount that you can afford to lose or treating it as "dead money".

It's good that you've made some nice profit with SHIB despite that it doesn't have real fundamentals or use cases. Just manage your risks very well and remain financially stable. You'll be fine with that mindset.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
November 02, 2021, 06:27:10 PM
I lock-in my first round of profits on SHIB at a 10x couple days ago. Stylishly i've learned how important and secured it is to have one's portfolio diversified into many quality coins since coming aboard.

Nice mindset you do have on here mate and this is should how people do really deal up with this market on which they should be looking for opportunities on where they could possibly profits and not just only focusing

on a single source.You are here dealing off with unpredictable market just for the sake of making income or profit which its understandable that diversifying would really make out some significance.

Sustainability will always matter and this is should how people do things to make yourself efficient.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
November 02, 2021, 05:35:50 PM
making a bunch of your portfolio should be a sure way to survive the crash of some coins on your portfolio knowing fully well not all would do well while some will crash others would produce profit able to cover up the losses
If your portfolio is full of shitcoins, many are more likely to crash than to rise, so even if a couple does spike up in price there would still be a lot that could keep you at a loss.

Diversity is the spice of crypto.
I would rather say, diversity is the spice of investment; and to truly diversify, you should be investing in assets which are not correlated, like bitcoin and gold or stocks in a football club, this way a crash in one has very little effect on another and you can choose the best options from several fields.
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
November 02, 2021, 05:28:01 PM
Diversity is the spice of crypto. When it comes to shit coins you can't tell for sure which is a good investment and so making a bunch of your portfolio should be a sure way to survive the crash of some coins on your portfolio knowing fully well not all would do well while some will crash others would produce profit able to cover up the losses
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
November 02, 2021, 05:08:54 PM
This should be the proper mindset that we should always have every time we trade, taking profit is not bad at all and you can use that money to reinvest later on that can make you more profitable if you keep on trading according to that plan.

We know the hype will not die easily especially on SHIB but its too volatile that you can really do buy and sell. There’s always a good opportunity that will come day after day, just be more consistent and you’ll be fine.
I kinda agree also and I'm doing similar things. I'm earned some money in NFT space and all of that I have invested in coins that are in top10 on cmc. Making things happen for the future.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
November 02, 2021, 04:04:09 PM

I'm compounding my gains by rolling profits into unpumped coins at a cheaper rate.

Nice way to go but be mindful of shit coins. Don't invest in a coin just because it is cheap. There are other things to check like volume, usage and maybe exchange. Diversification is good for the person who is thinking of the future , more altcoins will go moon soon when bitcoin rally totally drops so be ready you may see other altcoins that can rise faster.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
November 02, 2021, 02:44:21 PM

Pages:
Jump to: