Pages:
Author

Topic: Suspicious BTCjam account activity, Investigation pending. - page 2. (Read 5702 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
A rule of thumb to figure out if you were hacked or a site was hacked is to listen for other people making similar reports. We'll have to see if any more sites show up.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
I am unlocking this thread to state that Tulkas was unhappy with the title

Would you care to change the name of the topic you created, this will cause panic on our users and I dont think its fair since BTCJam was not hacked!!!

As I asked for I.P. details of the account, Which was refused ( I believe was right due to the data protection act) How do I know that it was my password rather than a site hack?

Can you at least tell me if you have a record of my password being entered from another I.P. If so, I might be able to acquire them legally.

I stopped lending here a while ago when I seen the scamms and such bad protection and no enforcement of collection, All I am doing is trying to keep my account safe until I have received all the last payments due to me.

I shall leave this unlocked for you to discuss? Am I wrong with my title? Am I not entitled to my views?
copper member
Update, Tulkas is adding 2PA soon, Apparently It was an old issue I have stumbled on, I just need to rotate password more often.

I'm sorted here, but please still check your accounts for anything missing you have not arranged.
copper member
My BTC jam was hacked and all my future payments was sold to the same user for one satoshi.

I urge everyone to check their account, I am working with Tulkas to revert the selling.

I urge everyone to ask Tulkas to disable this feature until there is more security on the site for logging on.

EDIT, 2 days and still no account back, I am contacting Brazilian solicitors to see what my options are.
Pages:
Jump to: