Pages:
Author

Topic: [SVD] Savedroid Speculation - page 4. (Read 573 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 07:13:20 AM
Their team is unprofessional as well, making fun of their investors in the name of education simply does not work at all. Their publicity stunt basically ruined their entire project
Alright,, this not good for their project. I think so, but i hope their investors do not leave them

i really dont know, what could be the future of this currency, but i hopes in due time, it will soar, and get the back the confident of the community.
I hope so, because I have invested my eth in their ico project and I also follow the bounty program
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 06:53:02 AM
Ive heard a lot of issue about this SVD, i am not part of the investors or anything, but i heard lately about the CEO of this token, and then run away and then come back then make a news that it was a joke. Certainly, i cannot see the good side of this project, the management team maybe are just playing the mindset of the community and investors. Maybe this token will be dump over time. But we cannot predict if this coin could soar above the ICO price. God Knows everything.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
May 12, 2018, 05:15:08 AM
I invested a time and effort into this SVD, i was one of the bounty participant of this token, and guess what, i was not happy about the recent happenings of the CEO of this company, being in business should be professional and not creating any jokes to the community. Thats one thing, i am discouraged investors are trying to get out of this token and making profit when it will be listed into exchanges, i really dont like the management team managing in this project, i really dont know, what could be the future of this currency, but i hopes in due time, it will soar, and get the back the confident of the community.

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
May 12, 2018, 04:48:01 AM
through this post I would like to ask and discuss about one of project at the beginning of 2018.
what do you think about the future of SVD tokens, is this coin good for investment and roughly in exchange market where svd will be listed.?

i heard a lot of issue come to this project
so, i think thats really bad sign for savedroid,
no body know about the future,
but, for me i will stay away from any project with a lot of issue
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 12, 2018, 03:13:45 AM
Their team is unprofessional as well, making fun of their investors in the name of education simply does not work at all. Their publicity stunt basically ruined their entire project.

Unless they are able to somehow rescue their project's reputation and make sure that no investors pull out early, which presumably is the case now, then there is potential. But that's most likely not going to happen.

Personally not going to even touch that coin. The team has made some questionable decisions.
May 12, 2018, 12:27:11 AM
The correct thing if it doesn't look good at all. I heard SVD tokens have already distributed to the all of investors right now. But it has been losing a lot of trust from the investors due to an idiot joke that has created by the team of SVD itself. A lot of people lost their trust on this one, the team called a scam potential case as a joke.
yea ,, tokens have been distributed to investors, I have received my token but until now they have not announced where their tokens will listing on exchange and in their telegram group announced they will make vote for listing on exchange.. is normal or no.?
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
May 11, 2018, 07:01:05 PM
Read what user Tempus has written in the Savedroid forum.
Hint it does not look good...
The correct thing if it doesn't look good at all. I heard SVD tokens have already distributed to the all of investors right now. But it has been losing a lot of trust from the investors due to an idiot joke that has created by the team of SVD itself. A lot of people lost their trust on this one, the team called a scam potential case as a joke.
Activity: 77
May 11, 2018, 05:12:26 PM
Read what user Tempus has written in the Savedroid forum.
Hint it does not look good...
May 11, 2018, 01:17:50 PM
through this post I would like to ask and discuss about one of project at the beginning of 2018.
what do you think about the future of SVD tokens, is this coin good for investment and roughly in exchange market where svd will be listed.?
Pages:
Jump to: