Pages:
Author

Topic: Swapping gemstones for coins - page 4. (Read 1565 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 8
May 04, 2018, 07:36:43 PM
Do you have a rough price in mind for each lot and do you accept escrow for your sales.  Escrow here on this forum.  Thanks

Hi wheelz1200 thanks for the interest yes I will accept escrow and I do have a rough price in mind for some of the items but was open to offers or discussing the price dependent on quantity in terms of the rough stone, is there any item your interested in. I dident want to scare offers off so I thought I would leave the price open to generate an exchange or offers.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
May 04, 2018, 07:17:42 PM
Do you have a rough price in mind for each lot and do you accept escrow for your sales.  Escrow here on this forum.  Thanks
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 06:45:09 PM
I think some of the stone is nice to become accessory or part of a wedding ring or ring during special occasions and gathering, you can add more price to it when it become part of a jewelry not only as piece of valuable stone.

So how can someone secure their transaction with you?
May 04, 2018, 02:52:49 PM
Bump
May 04, 2018, 12:14:03 PM
Advert still under construction more stock and pictures to add in the coming days.

Hi all i am swapping gems for cryptocurrency open to offers , I accept escrow to offer assurance to traders.
So pm me or post offers here

I also have rough gemstones for sale including sapphire
Sapphires mostly what are characterized as blue and white sapphires most are above 1 carat and majority larger, nice colour. $7 per carat deals made on larger  purchases. https://www.sapphirebazaar.com/collections/rough compare prices for reference

Next up apatite lovely paraiba blue green ocean like colour primarily ranging from 2 to 7 carat most in the higher range, $3 per carat deals on larger purchases

Hard to show the colour without light from the other side

Aquamarine vast majority 1.5 carat plus alot above 3 carat when heated should improve colour and increase price by alot, pictures dont do these justice. $2.5 per carat deals on larger purchases

Zircon this gem seems to be up and coming and I have what seems to be colours ranging from champagne, red and orange and brown, I done a test heating a sample and the colours improved alot nice reds and I believe there may be blues when heated but never got around to doing it properly just used a stove to test. Heating zircon is the practised in the gemtrade and increases price especially when blues emerge.
Most of these are above 5 carat each and alot of monsters 12 carat plus, pictures don not do justice to these. Trading at $3 per carat

Garnet not 100 per cent sure but think there spessotite or rhodolite garnet lovely red to puplish colour virtually all above 5 carat most bigger alot of 9 ct plus, trading at $0.80c per carat

I have videos of some cut gems I am trading on my YouTube channel, more videos and pictures to be added.
YouTube channel is rough swap gems

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21203349

I also have big pieces of black spinel rough

I also have large sizes of rough zircon that changes colour when heated and spinel rough pictures on one of my other topics i think.

Open to offers get in contact
Pages:
Jump to: