Pages:
Author

Topic: [SWARM] $300 in Bounties - SMF Forums, Be Global Mods, Make Look Nice, Promote - page 2. (Read 26171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
ok finally did it, i am missing a few people

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjAYAEsUDop2dGJYb09LTVp1NVgwblpxSWx0YTMtN1E#gid=0

Moderators   $100 split by total mods   $12.5 each
Nicolas_dfz   14QYqwtzpFAzQyeoougqKFHuRoMPSakoWj   
MastercoinNL   1BHc1MQNcZQ7ZnQdvj8zxdp5hP2vdPxzyZ   
artw1982      HuhHuhHuh?
Bebopzzz      HuhHuhHuh?
exfortuna   1MSCwz9VKVVMjDmVEWxCENvabFPaw8vcu6   
dahongfei      HuhHuhHuh??
jeroenn13   15EMewc1nH8Cqzsx8hrFNNdbQBjVTEWahp   
nahtnam   1BrDHyzyqFooFfAAYmvvg7czTbsNfrC8Ph   

themes   $100 split 2 ways   
Nicolas_dfz   14QYqwtzpFAzQyeoougqKFHuRoMPSakoWj   

referrals   $100   

please post your BTC address (make sure it can receive mastercoins): artw1982, Bebopzzz, dahongfei

pay out should be later this week at the prior day's 3 day average from bitstamp.   
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hi Prophex,
From your previous post:
"sorry i have been late on this but i will post later today with peoples addresses and amounts"

Could you please post this here I am curious Smiley
legendary
At what rate will the payouts be? Will you payout 300$ with the average rate of the last 3 days, the last week on masterxchange, or will you take the exact current BTC/MSC rate of the moment when the payouts will be executed?

the $300 is paid out on btcusd terms of the prior days 3day btc average (from bitstamp), which should be done by the foundation accountant at the end of this month.

the dev MSC part is calculated later and will be done after March 15.

sorry i have been late on this but i will post later today with peoples addresses and amounts

let me know if you need clarification
Okay so 300$ split in MSC at the end of the month at the rates above and dev MSC later?

yes i think the next dev msc distribution is after the next milestone which is march 15, so probably some time toward the end fo the month as it requires manual calculation at this point.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
At what rate will the payouts be? Will you payout 300$ with the average rate of the last 3 days, the last week on masterxchange, or will you take the exact current BTC/MSC rate of the moment when the payouts will be executed?

the $300 is paid out on btcusd terms of the prior days 3day btc average (from bitstamp), which should be done by the foundation accountant at the end of this month.

sorry i have been late on this but i will post later today with peoples addresses and amounts

Okay so 300$ split in MSC at the end of the month at the rates above and dev MSC later?
legendary
My votes for the theme can be found here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/mastercoin/comments/1w47ff/mastercointalk_new_forum_for_mastercoin_vote_for/

Maybe votes will be added, so you can count them on the reddit page itself.
My own vote (Nicolas_dfz) would be theme 3 (makes 3 votes for theme 3)

Also the forum is offline. Smiley

btw i think we will use this theme, thanks for the recommend.

legendary

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Contest # 1: I'm a global mod
my BTC address is: 1BHc1MQNcZQ7ZnQdvj8zxdp5hP2vdPxzyZ
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
Ok, so I added a category with a few boards inside (its not BS Tongue).  My address: 1BrDHyzyqFooFfAAYmvvg7czTbsNfrC8Ph
Hi Prophet,

Could you please specify the payout?

Thank you.

the pay out is at the end of the month, i'll post a list here this week of everyone one once i have a chance to go through all the addresses and make a spreadsheet

The payout is for referrals right?

For every part, there were 3 bounty's.
legendary
nahtnam.com
Hi Prophet,

Thank you.

the pay out is at the end of the month, i'll post a list here this week of everyone one once i have a chance to go through all the addresses and make a spreadsheet

The payout is for referrals right?
legendary
Hi Prophet,

Thank you.

Hi Prophet,

Thank you.
legendary
nahtnam.com
I'm a mod. My MSC receivable address is 1MSCwz9VKVVMjDmVEWxCENvabFPaw8vcu6  Wink

What's the address for?
A contest that ended.  Read the op.

I think he ment what kind of work he did for the forum.

No, I was wondering why he put the address. I just realized there was a referral program contest.
I'm a mod. My MSC receivable address is 1MSCwz9VKVVMjDmVEWxCENvabFPaw8vcu6  Wink

What's the address for?
A contest that ended.  Read the op.

I think he ment what kind of work he did for the forum.

I'm a mod. My MSC receivable address is 1MSCwz9VKVVMjDmVEWxCENvabFPaw8vcu6  Wink

What's the address for?
A contest that ended.  Read the op.
legendary
nahtnam.com
I'm a mod. My MSC receivable address is 1MSCwz9VKVVMjDmVEWxCENvabFPaw8vcu6  Wink

What's the address for?
copper member
Activity: 16
Merit: 8
legendary
I have a suggestion for a theme, well actually for a software. Why not just use smf 1.1.9? It will look almost exactly like btctalk which will make it easy for people to understand if they both use the forums.

Newer software provides the forum with New features.  If I'm right the theme of bitcointalk.org can be used on both updates. But in my point of view its better not to copy everything from this forum.
Also the newest versions have some serious bugs/exploits fixed.

yes we are def not going to use the old version, the look is close enough for anyone to figure out.  it was already a compromise to use SMF 2.x Wink

Just to make things clear, 1.1.9 themes are not compatible with 2.x. Personally I would take 1.1.9 over 2.x any day. Sometimes more features isn't better.

We keep 2.x IMO.

we are def not going with 1.1.9, do you know how many times this site that we are using right now got hacked last year... ugh hate to think about it even
I have a suggestion for a theme, well actually for a software. Why not just use smf 1.1.9? It will look almost exactly like btctalk which will make it easy for people to understand if they both use the forums.

Newer software provides the forum with New features.  If I'm right the theme of bitcointalk.org can be used on both updates. But in my point of view its better not to copy everything from this forum.
Also the newest versions have some serious bugs/exploits fixed.

yes we are def not going to use the old version, the look is close enough for anyone to figure out.  it was already a compromise to use SMF 2.x Wink

Just to make things clear, 1.1.9 themes are not compatible with 2.x. Personally I would take 1.1.9 over 2.x any day. Sometimes more features isn't better.

We keep 2.x IMO.
Pages:
Jump to: